Who fetishizes who: Asians girls or white men?

In relationships 1 person usually holds more power. Regarding "yellow fever" generally speaking, who fetishizes who the most and why? Asian women or white men? Please leave the PC nonsense at the door and don't reply"we're all individuals, stop generalising"

617

Most Helpful Girl

• i think the white guys fetishize Asian women more than vice versa. just from being a woman, i've never spoken to a female who thinks one race is especially attractive but i have come across guys who have their racial fetishes.

• I disagree as a general rule, all races of women value white guys more.

• Logic... you're doing it right pink anon. Id have to agree with her i have a bit of yellow fever rn.

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely see this going both ways, but I'd think Asian girls would generally do it more towards white men because of the great Western influence throughout the world, starting with the likes of Hollywood.

A lot of Asian women will have watched just as many or more films from Hollywood than films from their own country, for example, and they get immersed in imagery of dashing white guys.

That said, the white idols popular in Asia tend to be different from the U. S. Talking to lots of Japanese girls, for example, I thought guys who look very big and strong (different from most Asian guys) like Hugh Jackman or Vin Diesel would be very popular among Japanese girls. Far more popular, it seems, are the likes of Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Ewan McGregor. They seem to like the dashing prince charming type more than the most kingly, masculine types.

• they are all ugly except for leo when he was young. i can't stand to watch hollywood stuff for this reason.

• @COCOCHANEL Same, to some degree, with large parts of Europe... and likewise not so much Asian influence in the media.

• more Asian men need to be in hollywood

What Girls Said 5

• White guys fetishize Asian women.

• white guys have an Asian fetish, Asian girls just wanna golddig on white dudes.

• What do you hope to gain from this?

Yup it's the Asian girls that fetishize, good game we're done everyone can go home

• i have no idea but some guys make strange comments. i don't know about what girls say to guys.

• white men have more fetishes

What Guys Said 16

• Why do we have to call this "fetishizing". You're just unnecessarily putting a stigma on it. Why can't we just say that people of different races are particularly into each other? The terms "fetishizing" or "yellow fever" imply that people are unhealthily obsessed with certain races or that they romanticize them in a creepy way. Both is not true for the vast majority of Asian girls and white guys in mixed-race relationships. I'm not unhealthily obsessed with Asian girls just because I find them particularly hot. That's like accusing me of having a pizza fetish because I love pizza over other foods. I just love it. That doesn't mean all I ever talk or think about is Pizza. Same with Asian girls.

• Based on a lot of your posts, I think you're very naΓ―ve at times.

• My friend I'm not denying you like them for the right reasons but for PLENTY of guys it transgresses into a legit fetish. that's what this question is about. you denying the reality of the situation isn't helping.

• Alright... I think you're right. Maybe I really don't know. Maybe it's really very different in the US like Blitzkrieger said.

• White men fetish Asian girls for sure. My sisters are perfect examples, they had countless white guys chasing them around like puppies. It seems like it didn't matter what the guy was too, because they ranged from genuinely good boyfriend material to unachieving losers who thought they had a chance lol.

The girls actually dated guys of pretty much every race.

• What race are you?

• There are so many double standards, but I would say a big part of it is comming from some of the pockets in the asian-SJW community

• @TyroneTerminator2229 Well, terms like SJW and cisgender (I actually had to google this lol) have literally no meaning anywhere in the world except for the US so you might be right.

Girls in general care less about race than guys, as long as you're attractive, confident, funny and successful - you'll do well with girls of any race, regardless of what race you are trust me. Guys however, place much more emphasis on the attractive part so if they happen to find Asian girls attractive, they actively pursue them almost to the exclusion of other races thus leading to a fetish.

• i think it tends to go both ways.
    obviously not all white men have a fetish for Asian women and vice versa but i think it goes both ways for those who do have the fetish

• White guys fetishizing Asians is probably more common. Generally with any fetish there are more men with that fetish than there are women.

• And why do you think white men fetishise them?

• Exotic looking, short, petite, youthful look, stereotypes of being submissive, and maybe porn depictions.

• Personally I've noticed it more from Asian girls. Maybe it's just bias tho cause I'm not really that into Asian girls. Like I talked to an Asian girl who was complaining about yellow fever to me and I told her that she should just date Asian guys and she was like "haha nooo" I thought that was just pretty pathetic from her.

• Definitely White men. So many seem to be obsessed with them saying how exotic (?) their beauty is and how submissive and wife material they are. Some even order Chinese women from catalogs and then walk through town with them looking at you with pride as if they won some high valued trophy. What they don't realise is that most of these women are the greatest gold diggers.

• agreed, said guys dismiss Western women as wife material and concoct these contrived rationalizations why Asian women are supposedly superior wife material/better looking.

• I dont know but in Europe we dont have such a thing as yellow fever. Never heard of such a thing at least. We sometimes talk about tasting exotic quisine but never as extreme that it becomes fetish-esque.

• I'd say both, but white guys seem to be more noticeable with their fetishising. I can't speak for myself as a white guy as I'm personally not that attracted to Asian girls...

• Not me sorry *shrugs* Though I can see the appeal with Asian women they're submissive they like stronger more dominant men, like white people generally, especially in China and Japan and they are raised traditionally and like and support masculinity.

• I'd say in the us it is white guys fetishizing Asian girls, bc they're standard issue American and they're "exotic." In Japan it's the reverse, but I've heard that mostly the sluts go for white guys, kinda like white American girls and black guys. 😏

• Both; as to why they "fetishize" each other, I'm not sure but it could be for multiple reasons.

• I'm not really attracted to Asian women.

• Asian women with white men I would imagine

• Women give more of a fuck about relationships than men. Pair that with the herbivore men in Japan who sre single and you have desperate Japanese women like crazy. Also, many of then are "traditional" and like that a lot of white men are "traditionally masculine" and will put them in their place.

• Mhmm Asian hahaha

• I'm a mixed race latino and I prefer black girls. I can't speak for this yellow fever or whatever personally.

However, I don't understand this mindset that yellow fever is a thing white men are guilty of but White Fever is never talked about.

There are tons of studies out their with dating sites where Asian women prefer white men most of the time.
    If you look at East Asia, they adopt white culture and white standard of beauty.
    This is stupid to pin this "yellow fever" bull on white men as if Asian women don't fetishize white men and don't like dating their own kind.

There are even websites by East Asian women about hating East Asian men.
    Here is a website all about hating Asian men and loving the white man
    https://ihateasianmen.wordpress.com/

and here are some pics of real tweets from Asian women.

ihateasianmen.files.wordpress.com/.../...scrot.png

Just a few examples of real tweets, fell free to look for them if you want. So what the hell is this double standard of yellow fever towards white men but white fever is ok. These SJW Asians need to chill their crap seriously

• According to OkCupid, Asian women marry outside the race at twice the rate of Asian men. The statistics for White-Asian interracial marriages in the San Francisco Bay Area are even more extreme - something like a 4 to 1 ratio for White males versus Asian males.
      qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1fe579d52dbe46214115e52ea50d60b6

• And by the way I will say there is a difference between a fetish and a preference. Also when talking about preferences and fetishes, it's important to distinguish race and ethnicity.

Race = a group of people with similar characteristics

Ethnicity = Heritage, culture, language etc

So a person for example that has a preference for East Asian women could be broke down to 3 parts.

Part 1 = He prefers the characteristics that are common on East Asian women, the Eyes (epicanthic fold) and other facial features, but it's only based on appearance and not culture.

Part 2 = He doesn't really care about their physical appearance, his preference seems more from his interest in the cultures around east asia. (Just how a White American might prefer a white British but it's more about his accent, culture, heritage not race)

part 3 = It's a mixture of race and ethnicty

• But I have a question about racial fetishes? Why are race fetishes morally wrong?

Let's say for example, There's a white women who goes to a club and she just wants to sleep with a black guy because of her black fetish, and there's a black guy who goes to a club who wants to sleep with a white women because of his fetish, this white woman and the black guy meet and decide to have sex and fetishize each other.

They are 2 consenting adults, it makes them happy and they are aware of what's going on, no one is getting hurt or manipulated.

So what exactly is wrong with that?

Do I want someone to fetishize me? No I don't want that

But if other consenting adults want to, why is that wrong?

• Probably men. That said interest is likely even, if not more so the Asian girls than white men. Fetish however doesn't begin at mere preference. A fetish is something entirely different..