Are girls more open to one night stands or just hooking up with really hot guys because they think it's hard to hold onto them?

To elaborate on the title, do girls think it's really hard to hold onto really attractive guys if they're hitting on them and that it would be easier to just have a one night stand or friends with benefits scenario with them because they might be unfaithful (because they have options)?

In other words, are girls scared to commit to being in a relationship with a guy who is really really good looking because of his looks he might be a player?

174

Most Helpful Girl

• In a way yes, it's rare but some guys definitely are more attractive then girls plus maybe they're better off in life too! Guys like this can get any girl they want, thus will chase him, when typically it's the guy chasing the girl. However some girls don't like to chase guys so if they really like him they will be extremely flirtatious around him and be all over him to give the idea that it's time to go to bed and finish getting to know each other! Once the girl has hooked up with him and say the guy doesn't want her as a girlfriend and goes to another girl, the girl that fucked him can feel confident and somewhat proud to say "oh well I fucked him first! Enjoy my sloppy seconds" it's a very complex situation

• What does the girl think about the guy and having a relationship with him? Does she think because he's better looking than her it will be doomed?

And provided you had great sex with a really cute guy you liked, how many times before you start to get feelings for him and the friends with benefits scenario goes out the window?

• Plus what do you make of it when girls hide that they have a boyfriend from guys? And they pretend to be single?

It's usually because they think the guy is hot and likes flirting right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Similar to how guys choose more attractive girls for relationships, they do it because they can. For casual sex girls can usually get men who are 1-3 levels more attractive than they are to hookup with them. So an average looking girl isn't going to hookup with an average looking guy when she knows she can easily find a hot guy willing to fuck her brains out.

I dont think girls are scared of commiting to them. They often want commitment from those guys, but the guy was only interested in them for easy sex. So its the guy who turns the girl down for commitment.

What Girls Said 16

• I have no idea where you got this Idea from but IT MIGHT BE, if you ask my personal opinion i would not be scared of any guy, it's up to them if they want to win my heart they can do so, if not there is the door.

Simply as that... i'm not into that friends with benefits thing so... it's just my opinion.

• Well do you asssume the hottest guys have a bunch of women after them all the time, so there's more competition?

• If there was an insanely hot guy, like movie star hot, would you watch what he says and does more carefully and would you think he was just toying with you?

• I would not judge that fast, i would honestly just try and analyze the situation, i don't care about HIM BEING SUPER HOT, i have date very hot guys but they had no CHARM and i automatically blocked off so... charm counts more to me than physical appearance

• It's the other way round. The man who has a reputation of being a player has difficulty forming a serious relationship

• What happens if the guy is really really hot, will you be reluctant to get into a relationship because you think he might cheat because he might have a lot of options?

• No, how he looks wouldn't deter me. But if he had a reputation of changing girlfriends often, then it would be hard for me to take him seriously

• Maybe. If they're insecure.

I've only dated one guy that was like what people consider a "10" I guess. And he definitely did flirt around a lot... which made me uncomfortable sometimes, but it wasn't a big deal because we were both very physically attracted to each other.

However, if the girl feels less attractive than her companion, I could see how that could be a problem. I think most girls like to match their partner on looks or be considered the "prettier" one. But... that's just my opinion...

• If the guy is the better looking one, then what goes through the girl's head?

Does she think he has a bunch of girls at his beck and call and could do whatever he wants or what?

• What do you mean by how they act? If a guy is just a normal dude, what do girls expect?

Also have you ever noticed girls trying to pretend their single or hiding that they have a boyfriend from a guy they think is hot before? Why do they do that?

• I don't really know what you mean by pretending I'm single... I've never done that before so...
      If you mean don't bring it up. Well, it's kind of awkward to just bring it up for no reason.

Also, I really don't know what you mean by your first question then because I really can't tell how many girls someone has had by looking at them lol

• If a girl sleeps with a guy because she thinks it will keep him she's dumb not sorry I don't hold punches if I do someone it's because I want to do them maybe I'm wrong but I think that's how one night stands work you're hot let's bone okay go about your life my main issue with one night stands are guys that don't go away I've gotten stuck in like 3 relationships that way that you could probably attribute to them being attractive but not the why I do it and if you think someone will be unfaithful because they are incredibly hot that would make you insecure or ugly those two women can't be trusted

• I've never had a one night stand or a hook up so I can't say

• I'm a saposexual so this doesn't apply to me... I find attractiveness through wisdom and intellect

• Not me. Whether or not a guy cheats will be about his personal character and integrity, not about his hotness level.

You're sort of implying that having a lot of options means a person has no choice but to say yes to those options... :/

• No. I dont do one night stands no matter how hot the guy is. It can be Ryan Gosling. IDGAF. And I dont commit to a relationship because the guy looks good. i am past that point when i turn to 21.

• Do you think the Ryan Gosling types of the world have a bunch of girls who into them and want them badly or not so much?

• I didn't really think about that... IT could be sometimes like this...

I guess it depends... if you are at a party... and there is a hot guy... if would not have a one night stand

but if I know a hot guy and know he just wants to have sex with me... I would agree because I know that it's just sex and nothing else... if a good looking girl had sex with a boy a few levels lower she would feel bad after that... because she most likely feels less worth and it could be that the less looking guy developes feelings for her...

• So even if a girl just flirts away or fucks a really hot guy she walks away with a better ego because she knows she can be on his level?

Also how bad does it suck if a guy who is hot who has given you attention starts to ignore you or something like that?

• that doesn't mean that everyone who is a virgin is less attractive...
      I know some hot guys who are virgins

• she* looks clean... like has herself together..

• Possibly, but most women I know only find out it was a one night stand after he doesn't call again.

• nope. I'd have a full on relationship with a hottie. It's his personality that would determine if he's a one night stander. I've been with 8s and 9s, some are loyal. Some players are average looking so...

• What are some signs that you'll try to pick up on if he's a player? If the guy is insanely hot will you just naturally assume he has a gf?

ALSO
      Have you known hot guys who were loyal, how loyal were their gfs because of the way they looked?

• I can't tell I haven't dated much players, I just hear from people that this guy or that is a player. They are usually just smooth. Yes I assume hot guys are taken but I like someone i find out eventually if they are or not.

They definitely have long term relationships that last. I don't know too much about their gfs but one of them did cheat, she was hot too. It all depends.

• Welllll.. my boyfriend is pretty hot but I'm usually never worried because I have em wrapped around my finger 🤓🤞🏽😏🔥

• Yes.

• Why?

• But what if he's sincere?

• For how long?

• I think they are not more open

• Some girls i know think like that way but i always think this is stupid. Ugly guys cheat too lol i'd rather be with a good looking guy if he likes me. That's honorable

• But do you think a bunch of girls are after him?

• good question here op.
    In my experience really really good looking guys make me feel intimidated. yet i want them... preferably for sex because i assume they got so many other girls lined up. in my mind there is no point wasting time with a guy who can get any girl he wants.
    i am dealing with that situation atm. a really hot guy, i want him. i got to know him and i started to like him and wanted him despite knowing he could get any other girl. i guess it depends if you get to know them. you can't help who you like in that scenario. it's a hard one to explain xD

• So if a really hot guy was showing interest in you you'd just want to **** around rather than pursue him?

What happened with the guy you knew, what went wrong, and do you think he really likes you?

Also, do you think it's hard for girls to leave one relationship for a really hot guy who is showing interest in them because they're afraid he might just have sex with her and ditch her?

• some girls don't care if a guy is hot and others are intimidated.
      i think the intimidation comes from a deeper place of insecurity. mainly that we don't feel good enough and therefore don't see a future with that guy. when we believe someone is more superior than us, it makes us feel inferior. sometimes it's easier to just accept you may only have the chance to sleep with the guy, rather than date him. hopefully that makes sense to you.

A girl leaving a relationship for another guy is never a good thing lol what makes you think another hot guy won't come along and convince her to be with him after you? it's a very sensitive situation it's like fire you just gotta leave it alone and let it burn out. then make your move.

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls are insecure. Most don't believe they're worthy of a hot man, so they immediately rule out a possible relationship, but they can still fuck them, since guys tend to lower their standards when hooking up, and girls know that. So they'll get all sexual from the start, and hopefully hook up with the hot guy, which will give them an ego boost and caress their narcissistic side, since they see themselves as more valuable because a hot guy chose them to fuck with.

• What if a girl is in a relationship with an ugly guy and she hits on a hot guy and hides that she has a bf? Is she looking to fuck him or flirt away with him knowing that she's on his level if she wanted it?

• What if she's using him for the benefits like living with him etc?

• Also will girls compare the other guy to their boyfriend and naturally assume they're batting out of their league and remove themselves from the game entirely so they don't get rejected?

• Women are sluts man. All of them are. Some of them are just easier than others.

• Nah, they just abandon their principles for a while to get plowed because they're sloots. Same as guys who bang a slut, you wouldn't date one because she's a hoe but you might wanna hit those walls.

• So let's say a girl has a boyfriend, would she just want to **** with another hot guy then return to her boyfriend than worry about holding on to the hot guy?

• Na, attitude plays a big part.

• i have been single now for 2 years because i didn't give in to the desperate, clingy, needy, slutty men that came my way.
      quote:(It's part of the privilege of being a man, you're at an advantage because women are a mess and they're easy to take advantage of.)

clearly not all women are a mess. i can smell a player a mile away. i am pretty damn good at finding who's real and who's not. after so many guys who wanted to use me i can see each and ever little sign. they don't show them right away, but their red flags pop up like pimples. get them talking, they either contradict themselves, show some level of insecurity, the list goes on. =) i wouldn't class all women as failures just yet. still time for women to learn to observe and wake up from dreamland..