You are stuck in an elevator with a hot guy/girl. What would you do?

1925

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing. I'd probably not even realize that they are hot.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is exactly how I got out of the friend zone with my wife. She was the only person I dated with whom I became a close friend before even asking her out. We went to dinner and it was horrible. We kept talking like we did as friends, there was no sexual or romantic chemistry there. It was actually easier for me to date acquaintances than friends and heat things up.

So I was really frustrated the whole time and actually kind of pissed off at myself because I couldn't lay the moves on her.

On the way down from the restaurant, it was just me and her in the elevator. I knew I had to do something before she went home so I jammed the emergency stop button and grabbed her and kissed her. It fortunately worked, she loosened up and kind of melted from it. Then I think I grabbed her ass a bit too.

After the elevator resumed, we went up and down this elevator. When I arrived at the ground floor, I pushed the button for the top floor and resumed the kiss. When I arrived at the top floor, I pushed the ground floor and resumed the kiss. After doing that several times, some people got into the ground floor even though we were kissing inside.

We laughed and scurried back to my apartment in a hurry, grabbing a taxi and resuming where we left off.

According to my wife, that one move bounced me out of the friend zone and made her really attracted to me. She thought I was a jackass before (a funny one but a jackass nevertheless).

What Girls Said 18

• Throw a bucket of water on them because they're hot

• If I was single I'd probably strike up a conversation, laugh about the situation and flirt a little. Get to know him a bit ;)

I'm not single though so I'd probably sit in the corner, texting my boyfriend complaining that I'm stuck in a stuffy lift with a random stranger and it's awkward as f*ck.

• Wait to be rescued.

• True Story: I was in an elevator once at a summer camp, in the evening, and it was just me, a hot guy, and my friend. I dunno what would've happened if my friend wasn't there, we may have just talked or something, but no, it was so awkward. We all just stood in silence; my friend stared at us, he stared at me, and I stared at the door waiting for it to open. 😂 Good times. He was shirtless, too.

• Should have stared him back and give him the look "my cabin, 12 o clock"

• Lmao it was in a college dorm and we weren't allowed on the opposite sex's floor 😂

• Pull the emergency knob and call the landlord. If the air circulation has stopped as well, not talk to conserve air as much as we can.

• That makes for a LOT of conversation and eye candy but not the sex you seem to dream of

• Talk to him

• I would say " good thing I used the bathroom before this "

• Sit and wait for help what else would you do bang a stranger? Now you got an STD then what

• start a convo

• Well I don't know... what does HE do? LMAO

• i want to go outttt

• Sit and wait for help.
    Maybe sleep...

• Probably just talk to them lol tell life stories

• Get nervous. Look down at phone.

• Freak the fuck out about being stuck in an elevator

• Hold a conversation until we get out.

• Talk and try to get to know them better.

What Guys Said 24

• -Try to survive and find a solution of getting out of the elevator.
    -Chat/pass time.
    -If she is stressed, try to clam her.

Don't be worry. I'm way too principled to get loose for anything sexual.

• I get the elevator moving again, then I'll be on my way. I'm not that easily swayed.

• I take my chance and talk to her, who knows what can happen in the future after we get out of there...

• As long as the girl is normal and not a blood thirsty nympho then we re both fine. I would certainly not make a move. However, if she pulls my d*ck out and start sucking my brains off, then I have no clue what might happen. Hopefully this never happens to me.

• Take off my pants and say it's hot in here

• Nothing, I would act like a normal human being.

• Be courteous and respectful until we get out.

• get us out of the elevator.

• Nothing. Use the built in mic to tell them we are stuck.

• talk and play games.

• Sit down and talk and get to know each other.

• Cool them off with my ice farts

• Have a chat

• stare

• nothing

• Rape is inevitable.

• Uhhh push the emergency button... not trying to be the 8th guy in her rotation.

• What if rocks were actually soft, and they just tensed up when we touch them?

• Ahh, wait for help?

• Looking my shoes.

• Likely nothing. I'm a very shy person, and don't talk to people.

• Talk and pretend like I give a shhh just to waste time until they finish fixing it.

• Hit the emergency button and wait for help.