Could you date an attractive, crazy hot girl?

Info:
1. She is cool with black girls but very racist towards black guys
2. She is 32 years old
3. She is crazy and spontaneous
4. She likes to go out a lot and is very active physically
5. She likes to mountain climb
6. She likes to kick box
7. She is 5'7
8. She is still good terms and contact with her ex
9. She loves her dog
10. She likes to ride horses
11. She does volunteering work on occasion
12. She use to cut herself and share blood with her ex boyfriend who occasionally stalks her FB
13. She dyes her hair unnatural colours sometime
14. She has a piercing on her face and on her clitoris.
15. She is a major comic nerd
16. She uses a vapor
17. She doesn't speak to her parents anymore
18. She is bisexual

• Yes
  • No

621

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• She could be a very attractive girl but there are too many factors here that add up to deal breaker:

1. She is cool with black girls but very racist towards black guys (not sure what you mean by racist)
    16. She uses a vapor
    18. She is bisexual

What Girls Said 5

• I stopped reading at "very racist towards black guys"

• No, I don't get along with racist people.
    And you look like a stalker. does she even knows you're posting her pictures and life facts online?

• I don't think she's too crazy to be honest. Not being like everybody else doesn't ncessarily mean you're crazy. She doesn't look that amazing either though.

• She'd be cool if it weren't for
    1, 8, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18.

• In the 1st and in the 4th pics she looks like a man, I honestly thought you'd say she's also a transgender (in before, not talking about her muscles, talking about her face only, even if in the pics 1 and 4 you can't see her muscles I felt like I'd need to explain...)

Nothing against it though, just saying

What Guys Said 20

• If she is racist towards any race so can go tickle her twinkle toes all by herself... I didn't read past number 1. Instant deal breaker and complete turn off

• Do you know what they say about crazy women? They are rock stars in bed. I highly recommend no dating, but sex is definitely on the table. Most people don't need that kind of drama.

• I could, but I won't. Crazy, drama, promiscuity, rudeness or anything that even hints at drama can go elsewhere... no matter how hot they think they are.

• She sounded appealing in the title, but 2, 7, 8, 12, 16, and 18 are deal breakers.

• 1,12,17 are issues for me I don't like racism towards anyone cutting is a issue I don't want to deal with and not talking to her parents is very negative. Not interested.

• I just don't like the relationship with her ex or the blood sharing... and The fact she cut off from her parents..

but she sounds amazing

• The still contacting her ex part I cannot get over. Plus she is not even as hot as you described so no.

• Racism and self harm are both huge red flags. No.

• Nope. She is pretty unstable and overspontaneous. I want a wife, not a daughter to look after.

• Everything sounds lovely, except the racist and being a stalker of her ex. I would not be in a relationship with her, thanks.

• She sounds lovely ( I don't care if she is rascist). BUT the 12 sounds really creepy so is a NO from me.

• Sure!

• Yes I would

• she is fuck material tbh, not dating material.

• Apart from 1, 8, 12 and 18 she's cool. I'd date.

• I bet she's good at sex

• The blood thing is really fucked up (#12). If that was something that she is not into anymore, I might be able to get past it. Otherwise she sounds very dateable. I like #2,3,4,5,9,10,11,14.

• Wrap it, Hit it, quit it

• What a perfect girl! ... 🙄

• No I woudn't date her.