Girls, what kind of guy would you never date?

What kind of guy is a total turn off for you?

• Bald guy
  • Bearded guy
  • Guy with huge mustache
    Vote C
  • Very muscular guy
    Vote D
  • Extremely short guy
    Vote E
  • Too skinny guy
    Vote F
  • Fat guy
    Vote G

366

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like bearded guys and fat guys, closely followed by bald guys.
    I'm taller than most average guys but I think short guys can be cute, as well as skinny guys.
    Although I'm from Montenegro, I'm not fond of guys with mustache :P
    Muscular guys can be attractive, but I'm not into extremely huge guys.

What Guys Said 5

• Lmao.. I am surprised most of chicks preferred the ''skinny guy'' and didn't vote for it. Jjust the fuck? Do you think will he be able to protect you from other hunters around? Bahah, its sure he will go blackout with one punch, and the beater guy will kidnap you to his home.

• well looks like I'm almost a total turn off, as of right now about 45% between poll results

• Who knows, you don't have a photo, maybe some girls would like you ;)

• its probably for the best I don't haha, I'd rather a girl be attracted to my personality anyway

• Lol funny, because those guys could be filthy rich, intelligent and funny...

• So what? Women aren't allowed to have preferences on physical appearance, only men?

• @rushthesand hahaha no I'm really not. Ofc you wouldn't go for a neckbeard. A fit, handsome lad

• Ma boy @MakingMeHiiiigh just got the point lmao.

• Good thing I'm not like any of those guys :P

• I'm the very skinny guy, feelsbadman. at least I'm not the worst out of the "undatables" lol

What Girls Said 35

• Rude, dumb, egocentric.

• Number one on my list is the body builder. But if he was muscular because he's a lumberjack or some other reason that makes sense then fine. I've dated businessmen who spend way too much time in the gym strike one and two for those types.

I'll date a fluffy guy. Extremely obese probably. It but only because we can't do any of my favorite activities including long walks, traveling, hiking... but I have and do date pudgy guys.

I used to have this thing for skinny guys when I was a teenager. Skinny smart guys are great and all.

But my consistent choice is a broad build, who is intelligent, strong enough to carry me and kind with a little pudge. Of course funny and we get along. I'm speaking of my current partner but I've also found this with other guys.

As long as your body fat and health is in line who cares about a layer of superficial cushion? They guys that do and work 12 hours a week at the gym are the ones I can't stand. Spoken by a woman who used to spend 12 hours at the gym until I realized I was wasting my life.

• - Obese, not attractive, deal breaker
    - Too short, not attractive , at some point it becomes a deal breaker
    - Bald is a turn off but NEVER is a strong word
    - too skinny, not attractive, deal breaker
    - Beards, I love beards <3
    - Mustache: It can look good but not like the one in the photo
    - Muscles are good, but too much can make you look compressed.

• You love beards? But why? It looks messy...

• I voted for the extremely short guy. Next would be the fat guy. I can't see myself with a midget or an obese guy.

• The Bald can grow hair
    The beared can shave
    The mustache can shave
    The fat can lose weight
    The too skinny can gain fat
    So the short one is the No 😏

• What if the bald guy is genetically bald and can't grow hair?
      And what about muscular guy?

• There's treatment for genetically bald guys.
      The muscular guy is an ok but I'm not attracted to them he better stop building huge muscles

• Extremely short, obese and too skinny.

• The only full turn off for me is the extremely short guy (I'm assuming that means who's head comes below my shoulders). The rest, I might find attractive.

• That's strange, I never liked bearded and bald guys. What if the short guy is really handsome?

• I like a good beard, and I bald can be cool in some places. If he is super short , then for me it cancels his handsomeness :/

• Lol I've already been in love with A B D and F. This poll gave me a really nice laugh. I guess I could fall in love with a person from every category.

• I wouldn't date any of these guys because you picked the most unattractive of all the options except for a small person all the others have people who can be that and attractive

• You think fat people can be attractive?

• Sure, big women like him, but not all the women are big :P

• Look up how many heavy celebs actually are married to big women that's a horrible generalized statement because there are skinny and athletic women who go for round men like.. That person I pointed out that's like saying only big men like big women

• Fat as on morbidly obese because I want a long good life with my partner. Altho super ripped guys are not my thing either

• I'd never date any of them.

• All of those completely turn me off lol

• Fat.

• None of them. Complete turn off for me

• The very muscular , the extremely short and the extremely fat guy aren't the ones I could be attracted to but hey who knows lol

• Fat and mustache are the worst 2.

• All of the above... only Vin diesel can pull off the bald look.

• 1) Obese
    2) Muscular
    3) Very short (like shorter than me)

• I hate bearded guys, yuck

• The only guy I would date is the very muscular guys.

• I would only date a very muscular guy within them lol
    MAYBE...

• all of the above

• guys that drink too much

• All except the bearded dude

• all of them

• Guy with halitosis

• Bald guys are turn off because I prefer guys with a very nice haircut.

• I just can't stand bald, bearded and fat guys.

• I'd never date a guy

• I wouldn't date a bald guy because they kinda look too old. Fat guys can at least lose their weight. Bearded guys and guys with mustache can shave and the problem is solved. Short, skinny and muscular guys are ok by me ;)

• More from Girls
    5