Is long hair on men unattractive?

• yes
  • no
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the style and how it suits you, I guess. I'm Native American, so a lot of the guys on my rez are traditional and like to keep long hair. Some guys look like this and it's sexy as hell, but some guys just don't have the right hair texture for it, or have a ton of baby hairs, or are just greasy lmao and it doesn't look as good. 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../rick_mora_99.jpg
    So I guess it really just depends on how you upkeep it, how clean you are, and whether or not it suits you. I generally really like long hair though, wether it's super long long the picture above or just a short flow like this one: 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...w6lqyyEE1r7isuno1_500.jpg

What Girls Said 9

• not at all, I actually like long hair on men

• I like any hair (natural) as long as it goes with their face.

• 0|0
  • The ones that go below shoulders and can be tied in ponytail/manbun are unattractive

• It depends. I love long locks, curls and fros on men but stringy hair is a no.

• It's actually attractive as long as it's styled right and not too greasy.

• Yes I think it is. I like guys with short hair

• With me it is I don't like long hair on men I prefer them to have buzz cut

• no, it just depends on how they style it.