Is long hair on men unattractive?

• yes
  • no

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the style and how it suits you, I guess. I'm Native American, so a lot of the guys on my rez are traditional and like to keep long hair. Some guys look like this and it's sexy as hell, but some guys just don't have the right hair texture for it, or have a ton of baby hairs, or are just greasy lmao and it doesn't look as good. 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../rick_mora_99.jpg
    So I guess it really just depends on how you upkeep it, how clean you are, and whether or not it suits you. I generally really like long hair though, wether it's super long long the picture above or just a short flow like this one: 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...w6lqyyEE1r7isuno1_500.jpg

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE