Why are white women considered the prettiest of all?

Look... dont tell me it ain't true but growing up as a black girl, i struggled and felt inferior towards other girls because of my skin color and curlier hair, everywhere in the media from commercials too barbies, toys, where ''white'' and white girls got more attention in school and black girls we always left out or critized for their hair and looks (jokes). DO not tell me its not true, white women do get hired more, white people in general get hired more.

This is me:

Have any other BLACK women gone through the same thing?

617

Most Helpful Guy

• There's your answer right there "growing up" says your 38 it's been a long time since you were 15. Advertising and products are aimed at demographics reflecting the age and race of the people buying. The hair weave buisness is aimed at black women and is worth more per year than the yearly incomes of many countries.
    White girls got more attention from who at school?
    Jewish and Asian people get hired more than most white folks simply because they are better educated. On a level playing field we all progress equally according to our abilities.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hitler and his dogs 'blessed' the white race... It's basically 'CONSTRUCTED BEAUTY IMAGE'. After 45 all women look the same. Hitler started 'blonde tall skinny caucasian female with blue eyes.' Trumpers/HeilHitler-dogs are so ignorant. They cannot unveil the appereance, and cannot see the inner beauties, they just care about the appereance, adore the beauty image they constructed. p. s. black women age the best... As a bi girl, I'd definitely date a black girl. There are so many beautiful black women like Beyoncé, Rihanna, Arlenis Sosa, Rihanna, Joan Smalls, Naomi Campbell... One of my first girl crushes was a black girl from France, many white dudes were suckers for her tho.

What Guys Said 16

• You know they gon say it's not true.. LOL.. But, it's cause of Eurocentric standards imposed on everybody for centuries.. It still heavily exist today.. Even though it's gettin better little by little.. And I know that "Black" women ain't appreciated like they should be..

• it isn't true i have seen some women who were not white that would date in a second or even have a relationship with if i was younger. there are very beautiful women out there that are not white and i am married to a very beautiful black girl on this game i play.

but its just a game by we are real life friends and she is an amazing person.

• media in society praises some more than others, which also influences the population within that society.

• Because some people are more universally attractive than others.
    I can't tell you why, it is just the way it is.

I have been told I look average or that there are people who would not find me attractive enough to date, but at the same time I have been found attractive by people who I found really attractive - and that is all that matters to me.
    So why are you getting fixated on people who don't find you attractive instead of the ones who do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• What i think is that most of the times, people dont care about race. However they DO care about everyones style, body language, personality. For example, since you're talking about black people here, i would no problem AT ALL if a girl (or guy) of interest (sexual, job, friend etc) was black but i would def have a problem if the girl was ghetto attitude or something (black or white etc).

• If you went to a predominantly white school, of course white guys preferred white girls. On the other hand, attitude plays a big role in attraction. I personally won't tolerate a woman with a shitty attitude for more than a few minutes unless I'm being paid. Can't always choose your coworkers.

But it is true that black women are the least desired on dating sites. I won't get into why, that tends to offend this site.

• nope. colour has its own beauty! :)

• I don't know, but you are gorgeous!

• Because their beauty is exotic.

• I know you were asking other black women, but you're gorgeous. There's beautiful women of all races. Whites do have it easier though, but hopefully in our lifetime racism will die.

• Asks a question. Then says DO NOT SAY OTHERWISE. Lol so funny. I don;t think beauty really depends on race at all because I've found beautiful women of all ethnicities

• When I was in highschool a group of black girls just hated on my girlfriend for no reason and really staring at her like they wanted to fight her. We didn't fully understand why because she never knew any of them.

Only thing that we figured was that my girlfriend was a attractive white looking girl. She was Cuban white.

Just saying this because sometimes the victims express their hate for the system twords the wrong people and become the aggressors.

• In a lot of cases, it's not just the physical look of the white female that is preferred, it's the attitude.
    Black women in the US (in general) live up to a negative stereotype.
    They are more aggressive, they are more rude, they will act like dudes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX9ZInZP9OM&list=RDgX9ZInZP9OM#t=4

• Pardon, are you 'Trumped' ?

• Whenever whites see a black person, they label him/has ghetto. It makes me sick. You see blacks that way because you want to see them that way, you see them the way media shows you... I would understood If you knew 1 million blacks one by one. You're just generalizing and biased. And of course you're anonymous...

• @Turkish_Delight Actually that is not true. Subconscious bias is a scapegoat for truth.
      Most people judge a person on their character, so a black person in a suit is not going to get a ghetto label but a black guy with his pants under his ass, walking with a limp, doing everything to fit into a stereotype... will indeed get the ghetto label.
      Same goes for a black female who has a weave (hair hat), long press on fingernails and talks like trash. But a black female not dressed or acting like a ratchet, will not get that label.

• Always with the race card

• they get paid more too...
    according to stats.

• I'll love a good black girl

What Girls Said 5

• I just wish that people would realize that we are all human and our skin color doesn't matter. It really makes me wanna scream! You are beautiful and I'm sorry you have had this experience but to be honest... That's not true because it's the woman itself. The personality, the way you present yourself, and the ignorance of others come into hand. People can be cruel but that's only because they are insecure about themselves. Especially when it comes to beautiful people. So try not to think about it being your skin and think about what makes them say stuff like that. Maybe they are feeling that way and turn their hate on you. Good luck girly! Stay strong.

• we will always have an insecurity to dwell on whether it's boobs, butt, skin color, hair color, height, weight or countless other things to pick ourselves apart with. Just be happy with yourself and you'll immediately become more attractive to everyone else.

• i don't think so... plus it depends on the society in which you grew up

• Maybe in your country, but in SA they prefer black women

• Because white people aren't the conquered race.