Girls, Are u surprised that an ugly guy like me has never been in a relationship?

Never been in a relationship or even done anything such as kiss a girl figured it's because I'm ugly I don't believe it's confidence

17

Most Helpful Girl

• No I'm not surprised... not because your ugly... your not but because you think you are and start a question by matter a factually saying your ugly and asking if that's the reason. No one can or will love you if you don't love your self... sounds so cheesy but it's so real. it's not so much confidence that's needed (although that's the easiest way to put it so it's generally want you will here), you need to not only be comfortable with yourself but respect and value yourself you have to get that your skin is a good skin to live in and that you know what you want util then you'll have a hard timeem getting anywhere real.

• I understand what ur saying and I thank you so much for writing all of that you couldn't of said it any better but in harsh reality I'm ugly and loving myself won't make another person feel a certain way about me

• Your not though... you are good looking look wise but your body language (being that you think your ugly) probably makes you look ugly and unappealing. Take your time and learn to love yourself like you would someone else.. talk to the mirror.. you are good you are great, you are hot... once you get that the sky will be the limit.

• I'm making it sound easy and it's not I was there and I went from gross and repugnant to getting anyone I set my eyes on... god them thinking i was the one from mere conversation became the one who got away cause i realized once you realize how things world they get way easier then you could ever imagine. you can do that, anyone can but most people will never beable to grasp that... be able to grasp that.

What Girls Said 16

• Ok... so I'm not sure why you think you're ugly! I agree with what the first reply says here! Confidence is critical! It's like a matter of yes or no (not always but most scenarios it is)! You're a good looking dude so muster up the confidence and get going!!!

• With that attitude? Not surprised at all. Has nothing to do with your appearance

• 1. you're not really ugly at all. 2. I'd get into a relationship with you anyday 😂😉 don't worry I'm legall

• Ur not ugly ur pretty hot. Don't be bothered that u haven't dated anyone someday there's gonna be someone who wants to date u

• You are not ugly! But if you believe that you are ugly, then you will never be good enough for anyone! you have to appreciate yourself!

• i definitely dont think you're ugly but if this is for real you should try to get some more self confidence

• I'm sorry, but are you stupid? You're not ugly and I think you know that. You just have to give it more time. If you're meant to find the one, you will. Trust me.

• You're really not ugly

• we need to do something with your confindence level hey

• Nah, you're kinda hot tbh..

• you aren't ugly at all. probably just need to put yourself out there more

• Lol you're not even ugly, chill 😂

• Stop trolling

• You're a good looking guy.

But I'm not too surprised because most of us on GAG aren't very good at relationships and that's how we found this place.

• You are my friend, fishing for compliments.

• To be honest I'm not in the least bit surprised.