He never asked me to be his girlfriend but he calls me his girlfriend?

So I've been seeing this guy almost everyday for 2 months now. He's never really asked me to be his girlfriend but one day he was on the phone and I heard him say he was at his girlfriends (referring to me). He calls me his girlfriend & refers to himself as my boyfriend. I've met his family, we go on dates often or either just chill at the house. He bought me a $200 bracelet from Kay Jewlers for Valentine's Day. He talks about the future sometimes. We're sexually active. He's met my family and friends. It all sounds like we're official but he just never really officially asked. Like if someone asks how long we've been together I never have an exact date... I'm just like around two months? Just curious, do some guys just assume y'all are together and not ask the question?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He just assumes that you're his girlfriend since you're already together for a while and you never said you weren't... I think that it's time to make it official, if he doesn't you should.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. Even though my boyfriend and I didn't become official until sometime later we go by the date we first started talking as our anniversary. Maybe he was a little shy to ask and sense the relationship has all the aspects of a relationship he figured he would just throw the label out their. Maybe to see if you would either correct him, just go with the flow, or ask him if your official. You might want to ask him if you guys are dating other people or not to be clear. Hate for you to think you guys was exclusive and then find out he still dates around. Sounds like he really likes you though:)

What Guys Said 2

• ask him I think he will gladly confirm it.

• We're suppose to ask? Huh, I just assume

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds pretty normal to me. Guys don't ask girls to be their love interest or in your case girlfriend. he treats you like his girlfriend and tells the rest of the world that you are. why do you need him to say it?
    I thinks he's doing enough.

• I understand. I don't NEED him to ask the question. But I also don't want him In the future if we get in a little dispute to be like "WERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER" you know? 😂 since there's not a real official date tied to our relationship.

• He wouldn't ! Not after that bracelet 😂😂😂

• That's what I thought 😂