What age do women hit the wall?

I overheard some 30 year guys talking about when women's looks hit the wall then guys have the upper hand in the dating game. So how long do I have to wait? 5 years. 10 years. 15 years. Or when I get 30 should I just be a sugar daddy to a young girl.

Can any more girls weigh in on this?

49

Most Helpful Girl

• You really think that men always age well? Don't make me laugh!

• I've been told black don't crack. When I'm with my dad nobody would guess there's a 35 year difference between us.

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaches perspective, the guys you were overhearing are clueless and there is a reason why they are even having the conversation and calling it a dating 'game'. When you play games and make plans about what you're going to do with the opposite sex based on their wall, it means you haven't figured out how to get a date and be in a relationship the mature way. This isn't directed at you, but instead those boys you overheard.

Here is a truth that you can look up and verify:
    Women hit their sexual peak later than men--meaning, men's libido and sexual energy goes long before a woman's, generally speaking.
    So, what about that wall?

Just food for thought.

• Yeah but when they hit the wall they are around the age of their sexual peak. If I was a woman at that age I'd be mad and at the times I turned down sex.

• "Here is a truth that you can look up and verify:
      Women hit their sexual peak later than men--meaning, men's libido and sexual energy goes long before a woman's, generally speaking."

This old wives tale is based off the old Kinsley study survey where women in their 30s reported the most orgasms vs late teens or early twenties for guys. I personally don't think using orgasm rate is an accurate way to define a person's sexual peak, yet someone made this out of context phrase that's persevered through the decades. Also we know women tend to need more of a close relationship bond for orgasm that they're less likely to have at 19 and that more body self discovery tends to be necessary that they haven't learned in their teens. Plus in the 40s or 50s when the survey was done, this was pre-womens sexual liberation so I doubt many felt comfortable masturbating, and not as many young girls were in relationships so there wasn't opportunity for orgasm.

Also I think he was talking about looks.

• @cavmanier yay, I don't think my sarcasm came through enough in my reply. I was trying to suggest that the 'truth' about the wall says what it says about women much like the 'truth' about sexual peak says what it says about men. My real point was, don't play games and don't just listen to a group of 30-something guys for guidance/advice. Knocks against the opposite sex go both ways.

What Girls Said 3

• What the hell are you talking about

• When women's looks hit the wall, like girls that used to be hot are now like 35 and guys their age don't want them.

• Not necessarily

• No your just thinking it

• it changes woman to woman

• Why not become attractive and not wait?

• Don't give me that even average attractive girls get loads of attention. I'm an average attractive guy.

• What do you think I meant? 😑

• My looks. Believe it or not that's what girls notice first.

What Guys Said 8

• Sugar daddy is definitely the way to go here

• That's what I'm thinking. I see sugar daddy/sugar baby arrangements so much here in LA. I figure I'll be in my 30s getting blowjobs every night from a 21 year old girl and then when I'm tired with her I shower the next girl with all my gifts and luxury cars.

• Hmu with a few mil when you're that rich as a thank you for being your inspiration

• Depends on the girl. Some girls are already going downhill at my age whilst some women in their 30s look smoking hot.

• Women start becoming desperate around 30. If they still can't find the man they 'feel' they deserve, They start getting moody and cranky

Up until 28 women have the power. That shifts after though as her worth significantly declines from 30 on as men in their 30's match up with women 25 ish --> since younger girls want that mature guy you know

• I can't wait that long. I'm tired of the hot girls that are rejecting me now.

• Late 20's.

• Ok thanks. It's too long of a wait. Maybe I'll find a cougar when I'm an adult.

• I've had that "the wall" is at around 30

• usually around 25-30

• I have seen it happen as young as 15 or 16 but generally it is later18-23. Some women never hit the wall but many peak before 20. It takes longer for boys bodies to physically mature so the age range for them is about 5 years later than girls

• Well they're hitting milfs and matures now too. So even those have gotten beside themselves (at least it's like that here in Dallas). If you wanna make the playing field more even get money bro.

• Yeah and from what I've seen the MILFs let it go to their heads more than girls my age my friends mom is always talking about the "tons" of guys hitting on her. But I think I'll find a cougar when I'm an adult.

• Yeah the world is sex crazed. Good bye to the family structure.

• I'm sex crazed. The way I see it my early adulthood is going to be one long dry spell. Unless I just fuck MILFs and matures.