Describe the most handsome/beautiful member of opposite sex you have ever met?

I will describe him in update

1527

Most Helpful Guy

• my mom...
    she loves me unconditionally...
    she do not expect anything in return...
    she never think bad for me...
    she is the only women...
    her cute smile...
    her tears when we meet after months... or when she leave me...
    her face... that is the only face of which í never get tired...
    her kiss on my forehead...
    her blessing...
    í never show that í love her a lot...
    she never see how í am and what í have..
    all she want is seeing me happy...
    but í love her a lot..
    she is not less than God... she is above...
    everyone can leave my hand... but not she..
    no one is beautiful than her... no one can be..

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's call him Alexander...
    When he and my brother walked in the town, they looked like gods in the men's bodies.
    Everything started when his dad bought a house next to the house where we spent summer holidays. I had a crush on his older brother, cause Alexander was 2 years younger than me and I was a child myself. All the girls in my house had a crush on Alexander's brother Lucas. Lucas was at the same age as my oldest cousin and they had a crush on each other...

In childhood, I, Alexander, my brother and our foster brother Ika, used to play with fake guns in the streets. It was something like real version of counter strike :D
    When we were in our early teens, he told my brother that he loved me, but couldn't tell me.

We used to swim in our swimming pool together, we used to play lots of games... Actually we spent all summers together and I never knew that he had feelings for me.

One day my cousin told me that Alexander obviously loved me and I didn't even pay him attention. She said she had never met guy so handsome like him... And next time when I met him I started observing his blond hair, deep blue eyes, his lips...
    And Bingo!!! I realized what I missed. Gosh all this time he was in front of me, he loved me and how could I think of his brother? Lucas was hardly as handsome as Alexander, plus he loved my oldest cousin.

We spent lots of summers together... Always when he started getting romantic, I would push him away... So it never worked out... But he changed me. This Don Juan holds the title of "The most handsome" guy I've ever met.

My cousin and Lucas loved each other for 11 years. But It didn't work out and now they are more of the friends. It gives us space to give it a try again...

Alexander was not only my friend, he was best friend of my brother, I think It was obstacle for us too... Plus I never liked his personality that much, he was fun loving, gentleman and all, but he was player and got all the girls he was interested in. So I decided to stay the only girl for him, the only girl he couldn't get.

Probably that's why he still remembers me and probably that's why I still remember him... I didn't love him but I've never liked anyone more than I liked him.

• In short he is 18 now, he is taller than 192 cm, has blond hair and deep blue eyes, manly nose and smaller but sexy lips. He's very stylish.
      Gosh, I wrote whole book above!!! :D

• i am extremely stupid but I don't cheat my genetic destiny like this marlon guy.

• @scocscm by the way Ian Somerhalder is not my type. Marlon is 100 times better than him. That proves that people have different tastes and we can agree to disagree.

What Guys Said 26

• lol...
    This happened while I was married. I would never cheat so there was nothing I could do about it.
    I was working in an office when this woman was moved to a seat not far from me. From the first time I saw her I was just stunned. She was about 5' 6", sandy blonde hair, green eyes, and amazingly perfect body. Not grossly thin, not heavy, just right. It was like one of those things where my jaw was on the floor and the eyes bug out like in cartoons. Eventually I tried to say hi and I would kind stammer a little. I would find ways to bump into her. I, very embarrassingly, even wrote her this letter saying how beautiful she was and how, even though I had no shot with her, wished I was able to at least try and date her (I don't remember the words as that was around 1998, but that was the jist of the letter). I put it in her mailbox, then took it out, then put it back... etc... I did that like 10 times before just shredding the letter and coming to my senses. In the end I knew I would never cheat on my wife even if some freaky Friday thing happened and I had the chance. She was so far out of my league. But unlike most women that are that beautiful, she was the nicest most down to earth woman I have ever met. Her name was Melissa. don't remember the last name.

• She had really nice brunette hair that went down to her waist and flowed when she walked, soft skin, and brown eyes that looked so beautiful when the light hit them. She had a little nose and a small body. Her breasts were big for her size. Not taller than 5'9" She was skinny, but not obsessive over it. And she had such a warm and nice personality. She was excitable too.

Her hair always fell onto the sides of her face and it looked really cute and she would always pull back her hair with her hand. Something about that was really attractive.

• well i have to say it was this very beautiful girl that lived in my town a long time ago. she had really fiery red hair that went down to her butt almost jade green eyes and had a really good demeanor about her. and she was always nice to everyone. you know like the girl next door type.

she really left an impression on me that i still remember till this day , i wish i had the nerve to talk to her then lol she was just unbelievably beautiful in every way.

• I'll list two. One was a beautiful blond girl who worked the front counter at a local drug store. I only met her once but I would have liked to just stand there and stare at her like a painting in a museum she was so gorgeous.
    The other worked the front counter at my usual gas station in the early 2000's so I encountered her every week for six months or so. She had shoulder blade length straight blonde hair. She looked a lot like the actress from that movie "Sim. one" (Simone) with Al Pacino. Just perfect.

• My grandma

• The most beautiful girls I've ever encountered have been a few.. and most often their appearance has had nothing to do with it

--> Their personality, motivation, determination to be such a good person to the world and everyone around them... without being overly nice... has been extremely magnetic that all you see is that amazing girl. Nothing else matters. If I had to choose someone to be with as the last two people on earth... it surely would be girls like that

--> Sure then you have the hot ones... Great for boners

• When I saw myself in a mirror once 😏😂. Seriously it has to be all the females in my family including aunts and cousins.

• You look like a woman in the mirror?

• yep I dressed up as a women. so it was for a school acting thing, so females had to dress up as guys and males as females.

• My MOM <3

• In person? She's sitting not 10 feet away from me and we just got coffee.

• I haven't met her in person yet.

• I met her in spain, she had long black hair, pale but not too pale, very dark and pretty eyes, short, not too busty and had a big ass, i'm sad because there was a language barrier

• 1|0
  • There was this Asian Caucasian mixed girl I saw in a restaurant. Petite and has a nice body and she is gorgeous without heavy make up. Kinda look like Leah Dizon. I was like "dayum!"... in my mind

• There's been so many beautiful girls from blonde to brunette, American to Latin. I would take all night sitting here describing everything

• Physical or emotional?

• Thanks :) But I don't mean myself, I mean people you've actually met in real life <3

• I don't know

• tbh, i had sex with her lol.

• to describe, well, she was dark, but not too dirty dark, nice upturned eyes and thin nose with good lips. she prolly had no clue how good looking she was because her hair and dressing sense was shit but nice facial features.

• Nice :)
      Was she just a hook up?

• yes, my only hookup and sexual experience.

• a girl in my university, she looks like scarlett johansson :D

• donatella versace

• never got her name, so I call her boots/sundress/flower backpack in my mind. she was treated so beautifully by everyone that it fostered infinite beauty within, and the most I ever did was ask her about the biodiversity final. she got a B-

• Blonde. White. Beautiful eyes. Awkward. College student. Hippie girl

• redhead, 5'6, athletic build with 32d chest. green eyes. solid friendly girl, good friend.

• Physically... it was a stripper/dancer I seen once. I believe everyone has flaws and nobody is perfect but she was lol. Petite, blonde, gorgeous! Physically, she had the perfect body for the girl of my dreams. Would've have changed anything about her body.

• Long Blonde Hair, 5' 4", Beautiful. Big tits. big ass. Italian. I loved her so fucking much, but i had to end it.

• your mom

• short-ish with dark brown hair, glasses, perfect skin, curvy body

• I'll describe her after the update. Maybe

What Girls Said 14

• My Boyfriend... he is the most handsome guy to me :P it might be because I love him...
    scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...899419286599378_n.jpg

• Maybe a few years ago I was getting Chinese food and this other guy was in there along w/ couple other customers and he was the finest guy I ever seen in my town lol. He was tall but not too tall for me, slim athletic build, caramel color, clean close haircut, dressed simple but nice, had glasses like me and pulled it off, his face was perfect. He kept looking at me like he wanted to say something but I was shy he was shy, and I still think ab it today like damn lol.

• aweeeesome!!!

• @cross98 aw and all you think ab are the what ifs lol

• sadly yes lol

• What if the most attractive person we've ever met was the same sex? I am straight, but she just did it for me

• I never have sex with the opposite :-)

• My fiance

• He is 6ft, brown hair, green eyes, skinny but not too skinny. He is just handsome

• Never met a person that good looking lol
    Barely find anyone hot to begin with

• "the most handsome/beautiful member of opposite sex you have ever met"
      doesn't mean he has to be good looking... just the best looking one of those you've met

you could also call it "the least ugly one" :P

• @Yumix lol I honestly don t remember it s not like anyone stood out in my books in terms of looks

• My first crush. I would describe him, but eh, I don't wanna look like a tomato for the rest of the hour so... better not.

• Most beautiful is hard to say I can't compare one to another one is black tall beautiful honey eyes and muscular and the other was white black long hair etc. too many beautiful ones not gonna compare :)

• I never met him... But I know it's EITHER Cagatay Ulusoy. Or. Song Joong Ki.
    💖

• I have never met a guy like that in my real life...

• On gag or in real life?

• He had longish wavy light brown hair that was a bit past his shoulders , he was around 5'8 tall, he was pretty tan like he had just been to the beach even though it was winter , greenish blue eyes , and I remember he was wearing khakis when I first saw him. (lol I sound so weird right now I know )

• I don't know anybody here.