Have you ever regretted putting someone in the friend zone?

• Yes
  • No

1219

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely no. Also, I don't put them there. They put themselves there.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not really getting this - women don't PUT men there, it's a place they land because she just is not sexually attracted - she will not ever be attracted in that way. It's about the vag-tingles, or lack thereof.
    So if you're in the friendzone you may as well just move on. The alternative is being a beta-chump orbiter just hoping that if you kiss her ass for long enough one day she'll change her mind. FAIL

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think I have ever put anyone in the friendzone, at least not knowingly, so I have nothing to regret.

• What is there to regret? There is no such thing as the friend-zone and I only feel comfortable in being friends first before deciding if they are a suitable partner to date. I take dating seriously. And I don't need a person who just want a sexual relationship when I want to wait for marriage. This is why I don't bother. And I am not comfortable with strangers anyway. They don't know me and I don't know them. If were not compatible in that way its never work period. Best to stay as friends. I don't regret rejecting the guys I did now. When I was younger and a bit naive about it, is when I felt like crap because of what was told to me. What I don't get is how do they expect to be a lover when they don't know how to be a friend.

• No... I usually regret it when they don't realize they are supposed to be in and remain in the friendzone

• Yes, it makes me feel bad because I hurt them

• I hope most regret placing me in the friends zone! 😆

• O only regret letting people out of it.

• Yes because I never realized how sweet and funny and how much we had in common until he moved to NY

• yes, emphatically!

• never

• No, but I have a friend I slept with that wasn't worth it. He was cute and we got along fine, but damn the sex between us was bad for some reason.

• The vast majority of my friends are guys, and honestly some of them I accidentally friend zoned. I like to be friends with a guy first before we date and guys seem to want to jump right to it, so when they see there's no romance at the moment they don't try anything and give up any hope (at least the respectable ones haven't tried anything). I will admit that I have a few guy friends who I would definitely date, but at this point we've been friends for so long that it would honestly be kind of weird

What Guys Said 18

• Lol, kind of but not because I felt like I made a bad choice. But the fury I received from her after the fact. I don't care what anyone says. A hot girl has a bigger ego than any man ever did. I still know I made a good decision. Especially after the way she reacted. I dodged a bullet in more ways than one.

• yes. there was a real cutie in high school, she made a smooth move on me and I friendzoned her. I thought, even tho she's cute, she's all eminent and innocent aka boring, it's best not complicate stuff.
    Years later I realised I made mistake probably..

• Oh! I've said that I didn't but I've actually kinda put my ex there at first. Although we ended up getting together so I don't really regret doing so.

• No, because nobody's ever liked me for me to be able to like her back or put her in the friendzone. I definitely regret sticking around in the friendzone.

• Never friend-zoned anyone before. We either date or we move on and don't know each other anymore. Avoids someone getting hurt when they get too attached because they can't have the person that they like.

• I definitely regret being friendzoned. that's for sure

• Can't imagine a guy regretting it, usually we're trying to justify NOT doing it but the power of the cuntiness is just too strong.

• Nope. Besides, anybody that you personally put in the friend zone you can pull out of it just as easily.

• Hahaha can you imagine a girl doing that? Never going to happen! To do so would be admitting:
      1. That she was wrong about you (and girls hate being wrong)
      2. That she has no dating options (practically all girls have tons of guys wanting to be with them so this would be admitting she is a SUPER low value girl)
      3. That she no longer has the power of being the selector

Also, trying to pull a guy out of the friend-zone means she has to admit feelings for the guy (which girls are too scared to do unless blatantly obvious the guy is all over her). And it means she effectively has to approach the guy and poses the risk of her getting rejected by the guy if he's moved on from her (and even if he hasn't a lot of guys would love to reject her back after she rejected him out of spite and bitterness).

• No, girls who I'm sexually interested in belong there.

• Nope

• I put no one in the friend zone

• Nope not at all

• Only times I did it were Because I knew it was a rebound type of emotion rather than a genuine one.

• Never had the opportunity to put someone there, so no.

• I hope everyone regrets putting me in the freindzone

• No one likes me enough for me to put em in the friend zone

• I did it 2 times and now I regret both

• Im glad I did