How do women meet rich guys?

Are they all taken?

1129

What Guys Said 29

• Mmmmmmmmmmm I smell a gold digger.

• Lol, all girls are. They just don’t admit it. It’s an evolutionary thing for girls to want the best providers and for men to want the most fertile (atttactive) women.

• why are you guys fighting? stop it. you guys are 18 and 30, stop it. =/

• @BrittBratt2416 She was the one who initiated the insults.

• It`s because of women like you that women will never be at the same level of men, because they are incredibly useless whores who are incapable of succeeding in life without the help of a man. You want a men to give you everything at the exchange of you spreading your legs and giving him the only thing you have to offer: the hole between your legs. Why don`t you try to achieve this money by yourself? Go to college, build a business, make investments, try to grow in life the way a person with dignity and morals would. But no, why would you do it if you can simply find a man who will give you everything, thinking you love him until you reach your 30s and realize your value is gone, you are worthless to him now, and get replaced by a younger, better looking woman who will suffer the same fate. Of course all women should follow your example, way to go!

• You can't blame me for desiring what I want. It's human nature for women to want the best providers. Plus, I'm not looking for a sugar daddy who is looking to fuck with a hot piece of ass. I'm looking to fall in love with a man who can give me a comfortable life. I've been in relationships with broke guys who did nothing but bring stress and baggage into my life. I have more to offer than just my beauty and legs.

• 😂 this girl is truly a lost cause man. I wouldn't waste my time

• @Pegases like you who is taking the time to respond 😂

• You don't, poor women don't deserve rich guys. Rich girls do.

• Poor girls do deserve them ;) rich girls have more than enough.

• Then who do the rich girls go for? Poor guys? Funny, women don't date down

• Believe it or not, a lot of rich girls date poor guys. They don’t value money as much as poor girls do so they don’t really care about socioeconomic status as much in a partner.

• They go to The Hamptons... Too bad those guys get vasectomies to avoid getting trapped by women who are only into them because they are rich.

• I'm not looking to have kids anytime soon. Where else on the east coast other than the hamptoms?

• I don’t care about fertility. I don’t want to “trap” a guy. I want love.

• You can get plenty of love from men who are not rich. indeed, they will probably love you more then a rich guy will who will instead treat you like an asset or toy and not really give a shit about your emotions.

Case in point: President Carrot Pussy-Grabber-Married-3-Times.

• Why not become rich yourself?

• HAHAHA XD What a joke. You want to fall in love with money is what I see. One day you might ignore a poor guy just to find out he became rich later. It might not happen, but with true love who gave a crap.

• Ill tell you if you can tell me where I can find all the hot girls that don't want relationships and just sex.

• Rich in what? Protein?
    No seriously, if you're looking for a rich guy, you may find a douche instead. Just look at Trump.

• You need to hang out where rich guys hang out.

• I am rich Arabian prince who is single and ready to mingle.
    Jks I'm broke af and white as snow.

• You've gotta be really attractive for a start if you want a decently rich guy because there are just so few of them in ratio to women. Secondly you just gotta find a guy with an expensive car then they have to be rich.

• So if a rich guy talks to you, that means you’re really attractive?

• I’m very attractive. Except that I’m Hispanic. Do you think that would be a problem?

• No, most guys like Hispanics.

• Go to a sugar daddy website lol

• Those guys just want a girl to fuck. I want to fall in love.

• To fall in love lol?

• Yes. Not a sugar daddy who wants to fuck for an allowance.

• They are probably rich until you find them.😂😂
    Maybe, they have a hideout.
    Just go to god damn parties, you'll find someone your type.

• What type of parties?

• Do you think there are any single rich guys left?

• Yes, there are quite a few but, you would have to careful since, they could be cheating you.

• Easy to find if you are looking

• How is that?

• I'm not looking for a sugar daddy. I'm looking to fall in love.

• once more plenty of rich guys around

• Yes, they are all taken.

• I guess I would be considered a (rich guy). I would like to know where men go to meet a rich girls.

• At partys

• They are with rich girls

• You’d be surprised. These girls are no where nearly as rich as they are.

• Are there any single rich guys left?

• Of course there are

• 😝😝😝😝

• Yeah they all taken. Better not quit your day job.

• These rich guys were once single, right?

• Feminists... fresh meat.
    Unless you're a man hating one.
    Go kill urself.

• By having something worth having.

• Millionaire matchmaker, this woman made a business out of setting up women that want a millionaire for a husband

• Advertise that you want a sugar daddy and why you would be a good or perfect fit for them.

• Lol rich people go for girls that are in there same class, and can usually weed out golddiggers quickly

• you'd be surprised lol.

• @Pegases no, I’ve actually met poor girls who got with rich guys. I know this poor Brazilian girl who’s engaged to a rich 45 year old.

• @Pegases and she’s not even a 6 on a scale of 1-10

• I hope you meet a psycho one that bashes your brains in with a hammer and makes chilli out of it

• You'd date a piece of shit as long as he's rich? You are a whore.

• No way! I want a man with a good personality whom I will love and love me back. It’s just that I’ve dated too many broke guys who have given me nothing but headaches and stress. Then I look at my friends who are so much happier than I am because they don’t have financial burdens on them like I did when I was dating these guys who couldn’t even afford themselves.

• Dig gold much? This is not really something you want to ask if your looking for a guy of any type.

But to be honest they are out there but its best to set your expectations on a reasonable level other wise every guy. Is just going to avoid you if your dream guy is too unrealistic.

• I just want the full package. To love someone who can give me a comfortable lifestyle. I’ve dated too many broke guys who just gave me headaches and made my life so much stressful.

• Is my ethnicity going to be a problem if I’m not white and blonde? I’m a Hispanic brunette.

• Nope just a clean NOT try hard look. And most importantly go with the flow. XD

• In Dallas? Hotel Zaza. The Ritz Carlton. The Gentlemans Club. The Lodge. Baby Dolls.

• What about on the East coast?

• Not sure..

What Girls Said 11

• it helps to be hot. and go to upscale bars and such. or, here is a novel idea, MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY.

• I’m hot, but I’m not white :/

• They go to places where rich guys would be. Like anual parties in their cities, boat parties, casinos, bars in hotels and so on

• How can I approach one? It seems like they’re all married.

• Is my ethnicity going to be a problem? I’m Hispanic and a brunette. The rich guys i know have married white blondes. Can’t blame them because white girls are beautiful!

• And so are you. You can't be insecure like that girl, you have to always be at your best and feel your best. A 10/10 on your best days and a 9.5/10 on your worst days. Your hair is gorgeous, your nails are perfect, your makeup looks beautiful, you smell like roses and angels, your skin is smooth and glowing, you flow naturally leaving your mark everywhere. You're gold pure and solid. You're not better than anybody and nobody is better than you either. That's the state of mind.

• I don't know, I imagine meeting such a men would be difficult cause these men are busy with their work lives and probably travel a lot. They also don't live in normal areas with everyday working people, they may live in the city or an area that's somewhat quit and private. Unless you plan on moving to Hollywood were all the rich male celebs are, I don't know what to tell you. Just go for guys who have a good job, he doesn't need to be filthy rich. Plus a lot those relationships don't last long anyways. He's too busy, you'll feel lonely and the relationship would be strained. Why you think celebs are constantly divorcing?

• I live on the east coast in NJ. It seems like these guys are already taken.

• Yeah, most of them are bachelors though. Truly these aren't the type of men you want, they see women as optional cause they know they can get the creme of the crop type of women at any time if wanted. They'll keep your around for a while until they get bored, annoyed, tired with you then get rid of you or trade you in for someone else. If you want a rich guy you better make sure money and power hasn't gone to his head and that he's still humble in his heart.

• But you don't need a rich dude to be honest. You need a guy who's loyal, considerate, and responsible with his relationship and money.

• Gold digger?

• There’s an app called Seeking Arrangements that my friend tried out. It’s mainly older men looking to give money. You can go on a date with them and make like $50-$200 and if you want, fall for them lol.

• I don't want a sugar daddy. I want to fall in love.

• GOLD DIGGER

• Go to school -become that rich guy yo self and pay yo own fuckin bills, yo lazy gold digger!

• I am going to school, beyotchhh

• Lol, good luck child

• Likewise, wrinkly beyotch ;) lol

• Generally you meet affluent men within your social circle

• I barely have a social life. How can I meet more of these guys if I have no friends.

• You'll have to go to higher end places. Why the goal?

• Be ridiculously hot.

• Take up golf.

• They’re hiding from materialistic girls such as yourself probably.

• Most girls are materialistic whether they admit it or not. You probably are too. I mean, what girl doesn’t want a fairy tale wedding? There’s a difference between wanting to fall in love with a rich guy versus marrying a guy without love just for the money.

• I’m good with not being money hungry.