GUYS: Do you like old-fashioned woman?

By old-fashioned I mean a woman who is traditional and have moral values. She doesn't get into "casual" relationships and appreciate romance.
GUYS: Do you like old-fashioned woman?

• Yes, I wish I could meet one
  • No, they are boring
  • I'm a girl
    Vote C

233

What Guys Said 33

• Yes, you describe a wonderful catch. To not want that type of woman would mean the guy would want someone different than you've described them which would be: a woman with little to no morals, big into casual flings and is not into romance.

I'm sure guys will flock to that type as well but that doesn't really describe anyone I'd want a long term relationship with.

• I like old-fashioned women with a freaky sex drive that she only wants to unleash on the man she desires and wants to be romanced by.

• Yes I absolutely wish I could meet a woman with the same values as my mother. she is completely selfless.

I am kind of a hater on the internet, but in real life I have been super sweet to every girl I ever dated, but I never receive the same treatment from anyone, it makes my heart hurt.

• Of course! That's a big turn on for me. I like only old fashioned women. Also I'm a virgin until marriage and and I care about love, romance and kindness a lot. I hope find one. I would love, hug and kiss her so much. I also want romantic sex after marriage :)

• I would give her flowers, say love words, kiss her polished nails and kiss her whole body while having sex after marriage :)

• Those aren't qualities I seek. When I think about"old-fashioned" women I think submissive. That's a turn off. Prefer my SO to have an opinion and not just roll over.

• Yes, very much, and for the matter maybe that would be my only real standard at this point in time a part of some other minors.

• Honestly, they are not my type. They are so girly, submissive, and never work.

Here's my type

i.pinimg.com/.../...2b736ac5cea6b0a7d0863d8ad1.jpg

• Yess

• I prefer traditional and moral values in a girlfriend, but if all girl where like that, then who could I have "casual" relationships with!!

So I admire and appreciate traditional and moral values, while making use of the lack of same.

I suspect most women do the same.

• As a man, what I've found throughout life has been a double standard as to how men perceive their own sexual behavior versus that of a woman. Consistently, I've met men who wanted a "good" girl who didn't get around but felt it was okay to sleep with every woman available. The findings are interesting.

• A woman that actually has some good values lie respect, sense of responsabilities and ready to found a family? HECK YEAH!

• Yes, but they are very rare !

• We do like , in fact we love Old fashioned women ,
    Problem is only 1 in 1000 man can afford that shit, we got other things to take care of so , we are usually going to say Pass

• Where is the "we" part coming from, because old-fashioned women are not my type?

• @Northwest101

well on a public platform, We refers as "a lot of people" or course there are lot of exception like you and also the gay Guys..(Not stating as in You are gay, just stating a fact, ) like some guys are not into women,

• 100%. I'm lucky enough to have found one.

• Nein.
    But I do like modern women behaving with good manners, having respect, loves romance and is independently working for her living.

I would love a nice and sweet lady.

• Yes i like old fashion moral and old fashion women.

• Yes, I'm looking for an old fashioned woman to marry.

• Indefinitely! ❤️

• What a dream come true that would be. A nice old fashioned woman.

• Of course, all men look for that when you want commitment.

• A submissive housewife who needs a man to fight her battles?

No thanks

• What i deem as 'old fashioned' is so hard to exist in this age

• Is that even a question of course

• Yes! I Love that stuff.

• In most cases there is no way of telling...

• Most of us want a relationship with a woman that did the things there mother did.

• Yes yes yes yes!

• You mean the traditional girl who makes men pay for everything? No.

• I've always preferred an old fashioned woman especially one you that appreciates the guy working for her and treating her with respect, most women these days definitely don't appreciate a gentleman

• I wish i could get a girlfriend but the odds are slim

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 2

• Nearly all of GAG apparently do lol.

• Interesting results so far, lol.

• How so? I think us guys would like girls response on our responses.