Do you hide your body count from your SO?

I always ask her body count. If she refuses to tell me then I dump her ass.
  • Yes
  • No

155

Most Helpful Girl

• No, only if it's when we're still dating for example. Says enough about the person. Like I would probably tell, because I don't mind and I'm not ashamed or something if it's just out of curiosity, but if it's really because he wants to know to judge my worth, I wouldn't tell him/dump his ass. I think that's so shallow and I wouldn't be able to date a person like that.

• I would dump her ass if she hid. I want to know if she is a girlfriend material

• A man who describes a person as 'a used up thing' is a sexist pig and should never see a woman in his life. Sorry if this hurts your ass really hard.

• Who are you to decide whether I should see a woman or not? Sexist pig!

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think I've ever asked about a girls sexual past. It makes zero difference if she's been with 50 guys or 5 guys. Well actually she's probably better in bed if she's been with 50 but as long as there's no stds i dont really care