Why do men treat me so differently after weight loss?

So I lost over 75 lbs of weight, and I am looking pretty damn good. I am definitely more confident. When I was fat I would eat 6 packs of ramen A DAY. And had heartburn like no other, I could barely breathe walking up the steps and was one lazy biotch haha. Now I lost the weight people are treating me differently, men actually give me the time of day and approach me. Even guys who didn't before, but I don't give them the time of day cause I feel they didn't like me before they won't now? I am the same person I was but just a slimmer healthier version of myself. I am 5 ft and weigh 108 and I am healthy, that was my biggest concern.. not gonna lie the benefits are wonderful.. glowing skin, slimmer bod. Why do guys treat me differently?

114

Most Helpful Guy

• ''I am the same person I was but just a slimmer healthier version of myself. ''

What an utter load of over simplified bullshit. You aren't the same person. When you lose weight and become healthier, you don't only change physically, your vibration increases, you become more positive, give off a better energy, are nicer to be around, and hold yourself differently. Even your bodylanguage changes.

Your mind changes, self esteem increases. In short, you are an entirely different person now. It is your ego that wants to resent the people that now show interest.

Also, men and women are naturally attracted to health because it signifies better genetic potential, it's hard wired.

I am fit, muscular, healthy, strong, high energy and I want others to feel the same way. When people are around me, they often benefit in some way.

Now if I was over weight, unhealthy, low energy, slow, weak and tired, do you think as many of those people would e drawn to me? I doubt it... because we put out how we feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they care about looks obviously. The question is will they still care if u gain weight again? If they don't, then it's only about your looks, they don't care about your personality