My boyfriend never complains about anything?

In the relationship. He does not complain about a single thing. Is this typical?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• You learn to pick your battles. Guys don't need the drama over fighting over the smallest and stupidest thing like whether the toothpaste is capped.

When there is a real issue, he'll speak up.

• Maybe i should learn to pick mine too :/

Most Helpful Girl

• So you like unnecessary fights?
    Are you doing anything wrong? If you are then stop. But I love a man that doesn't bitch about nothing.

• No. I am not doing anything wrong. But, he says i complain about things and he never does (which is true).

• Does he do stupid shit that piss you off? That's kinda what men do, just don't tolerate it when it's starting to over power everything else.