My boyfriend never complains about anything?

In the relationship. He does not complain about a single thing. Is this typical?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You learn to pick your battles. Guys don't need the drama over fighting over the smallest and stupidest thing like whether the toothpaste is capped.

When there is a real issue, he'll speak up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe i should learn to pick mine too :/

Most Helpful Girl

• So you like unnecessary fights?
    Are you doing anything wrong? If you are then stop. But I love a man that doesn't bitch about nothing.

0|0
    0|0
    • No. I am not doing anything wrong. But, he says i complain about things and he never does (which is true).

• Does he do stupid shit that piss you off? That's kinda what men do, just don't tolerate it when it's starting to over power everything else.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know exactly because I never been in a relationship but I can tell you he must be really happy in the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • you're perfect... or not enough blood reaching his brain

0|0
    0|0
  • No but is he boring you?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. He doesn’t bore me... but, i always have something to complain about lol (maybe this is because i see things in a more negative light )

• Show All
    • Yeah, tbh i never get it, why girls need drama to not get bored in a relashionship? ! Wtf is the problem with living caaaaaaalm, relaaaaaaaaaxed?

• Most women drive men crazy

• Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Girl please enjoy your happy relationship and stop worrying why things aren’t fucked up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes