Asking a guy to spend the night?

I want to ask a guy that I'm fully crushing on/seeing to spend the night. He has been at my house and we have been sexual - but had never spent the night cause his work schedule sucks (works nights) - he has stated a few time in a joking manner that I'm always kicking him out. Truth is id love it if he could sleep over on one of his days off. I like spending time with him and want to progress the relationship (hopefully he will feel the same).

My question is what do I text him? (how to phrase it):

(Hey, would u like to come over for dinner and sleepover on one of ur days off this week?)

Any creative ways to ask would be helpful?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Men aren't complicated, don't overthink it. You could literally hit him with a "Hey, wanna stay at my place tonight?" and you'll know pretty soon whether or not he wants the same thing you do.

• So I said "any chance you want to sleepover on one of your days off?

He replied: I hope so

That's neither a yes or no

• That's a yes. So once nothing gets in the way, pick a date

Most Helpful Girl