Asking a guy to spend the night?

I want to ask a guy that I'm fully crushing on/seeing to spend the night. He has been at my house and we have been sexual - but had never spent the night cause his work schedule sucks (works nights) - he has stated a few time in a joking manner that I'm always kicking him out. Truth is id love it if he could sleep over on one of his days off. I like spending time with him and want to progress the relationship (hopefully he will feel the same).

My question is what do I text him? (how to phrase it):

(Hey, would u like to come over for dinner and sleepover on one of ur days off this week?)

Any creative ways to ask would be helpful?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men aren't complicated, don't overthink it. You could literally hit him with a "Hey, wanna stay at my place tonight?" and you'll know pretty soon whether or not he wants the same thing you do.

1|0
    0|0
    • So I said "any chance you want to sleepover on one of your days off?

He replied: I hope so

That's neither a yes or no

• That's a yes. So once nothing gets in the way, pick a date

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Well if you have plans to do something together on his day off. Tell him he could just stay the night before with you and can save himself or you a trip. Then y'all can go do whatever you have planned. It helps if whatever you have planned is in the morning or noon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything simple like
    "Want to meet your girl in a park or park your meat in a girl tonight?"
    And there's nothing wrong to ask "Are you free tonight?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask if he wants to stay over and have breakfast or something simular and make him a breakfast sandwitch from scratch he will want you to marry him remember bacon and cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • Come over have sex and then cuddle up until you fall asleep and don't let him go away. He probably wouldn't mind either.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep it simple, ask him round for dinner and tell him to bring his toothbrush done

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask him what day does he have a holiday and tell him that you were thinking to spend the night together at your place and then ask him if it is ok for him?

0|0
    0|0
  • "Hey, would... this week?" is perfectly fine to ask. You could also first ask him what his plans are this week, and then ask him to come over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just text him: I wanna to spice up a night with you... at my place

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you cook a mean breakfast. Insist he needs to be there all night to appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Come over, I have (dinner) ready" and after just invite him upstairs to bed x easy!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes