Lady trying to set me up with her daughter, what should I do?

So, I work as a cashier at Big W, and a lady with her daughter (daughter looks in her early 20's and is quite attractive), the lady puts underwear on the counter informing me that they're her daughter's and asking for my opinion on them, I tell her "they'll get the job done, I guess?" I go about my work and they leave.

Fast forward to a few days ago, they return to the store where the lady asks me rather bluntly "do you have a girlfriend?" To which I reply "no I don't" she then tells me her daughter doesn't have a boyfriend (daughter starts turning red at this point). The lady then asks me if I'd like her daughters number, the daughter hastily stops her mother from continuing, where she replies with "what? you were talking about ***** here a few days ago". The lady then continues talking, asking me questions about myself, where she adds "She wants a man with a job, like at Big W or something" This continues until I finally complete scanning the items, and they leave.

My questions are, what do I do in this situation? Should I ask her out?
Ladies, does it sound like she's interested and is just too shy?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Write your number on the bill if you can imagine to date her. Then she can get in contact with you, if she wants to, with less pressure.
    Her mother will probably nag her at home to do so, but in the end she'll be the one deciding.

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn’t seem interested and I wouldn’t date someone whose parents are setting them up. It makes everything embarrassing.