Can I date a guy thats like 8 years older than me?

I really like this guy but he's like about 8 years older but he's single and soo cute!! and he's really nice and he wants to adopt kids and he is soo cute!! but do you think it would work out? because the age gap is pretty big and i wasn't even planning on having a boyfriend in hishschool but he's just so perfect!!

by the way im 15 and he is at least 22 and under 26 years old (im not totally sure but he is really perfect!)
  • yes but when you're older
  • age doesn't matter, date him now
  • no the age gap is too big
    Vote C
by the way just saying i would never ever sleep with him or do that stuff till i was like 20 i jsut like talking to him he's really interesting, nothing sexual!!

1710

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re 15 soooo no. If you were 18 it wouldn’t matter. But you’re underage you don’t know what you want yet.

• do you mean having sex because i wouldn't have sex or do anything sexual

• Both.

• You say you don’t want sex, but one thing leads to another.

Most Helpful Guy

• At your age, you should not be dating a guy that age. It would be different if you were 18 or older.