How can I get an attractive girl when I'm ugly? 24 never had a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin never a date even, only want attractive girls?

I can't get an attractive girl to love me because I'm not good looking I'm fat ugly short and I'm 24 and I never had a girlfriend or been kissed and still a virgin so fuck my life Only way i can feel better and move on is if an attractive girl loves me until then my life sucks all my friends are happy with their attractive girlfriends and wives i want what they have i want their lives cause mine sucks here's what i look like.How can I get an attractive girl when I'm ugly? 24 never had a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin never a date even, only want attractive girls?How can I get an attractive girl when I'm ugly? 24 never had a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin never a date even, only want attractive girls?How can I get an attractive girl when I'm ugly? 24 never had a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin never a date even, only want attractive girls?How can I get an attractive girl when I'm ugly? 24 never had a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin never a date even, only want attractive girls?How can I get an attractive girl when I'm ugly? 24 never had a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin never a date even, only want attractive girls?How can I get an attractive girl when I'm ugly? 24 never had a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin never a date even, only want attractive girls?How can I get an attractive girl when I'm ugly? 24 never had a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin never a date even, only want attractive girls?How can I get an attractive girl when I'm ugly? 24 never had a girlfriend or kissed still a virgin never a date even, only want attractive girls?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• ok wow. just wow. You are having a serious poor me moment. Like HELLO if you're feeling fat, THEN WORK OUT! simple solution, all it takes is not being lazy and getting off your ass. As for the ugly, you actually have a cute face, so don't try using it as an excuse! Looks like it's your attitude that could use the most work! Also if you won't accept girls for how they look and only look for the most attractive ones, then you deserve to be judged!!

• I've had a lot of bad experiences with rejection and girls have given me dirty looks and laughs at me meanwhile my friends have happily ever afters with their girlfriends and wives all smokeshows and I'm all by myself

• I can't afford it I live on commission only meaning if I don't get sales I don't get paid

• And im in school so I'm getting help financially as I'm in college