Sex talk and pillow talk?

Ok so my fuck buddy has said to me that I’m his while having sex on two separate occasions, I know that guys talk a lot of stuff while having sex but I didn’t see that one coming, then the last time we were together after the first round we just laid there on his bed talking about random stuff, work, what he likes and what I like etc etc, sometimes cuddling, rubbing legs together, shoulders and laughing, then he started caressing my hair for like 30 seconds then he put his arm around me. That seems strange considering we don’t talk other than to arrange a meeting, he’s very reserved and honestly doesn’t show affection. It is also the second time he chats with me more before doing the deed, does that mean he’s getting comfortable and is starting to see me as a friends with benefits gal rather than just a fuck buddy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Somethings said in the bedroom are only for the purposes of what you're doing in the bedroom I'm a bit dominant I like calling girls mine and my (bitch/slut) it's just a way of being dominant in my case however in fuck buddy relationships it's nearly impossible for one of the two people not to develop feelings for the other person I've seen it tried several times and no matter what someone always gets their feelings hurt if you're not the one getting feelings odds are it's him

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh I know, since our first time he’s gotten more comfortable but he usually says the same things, the first time he said I was his was when he asked me if I was seeing more people, the next was when he saw me on my phone and when he got there I put it down and he gave me a look, so when we were at it he said you’re mine, nobody’s gonna fuck you like me. Understandable but the thing is, we’re not exclusive and he appears to not show interest, at least not obvious but when we’re at his place he’s completely different

• Ya id say he's becoming possessive

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he is getting more comfortable, maybe abit more than he is revealing to you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The only way you can know for sure is ask him I'd say, either he's getting more deeply attatched or as friends with benefits.

1|0
    0|0
    • Next time for sure but I don’t want to scare him and make him think I want something else, even though he knew I liked him prior to being fuck buddies

• dude... you have a fuck buddy but you are on here asking question... I don't get it...

1|0
    1|0
    • Well I wanted the opinion of more men and how they behave :)

• Sounds familiar... he is developing feelings.. time to give him his P45 n move on

1|0
    0|0
    • I don’t think so, I think he’s getting more comfortable as time passes and tbh I would love for us to have a friendship once this fuck buddies thing dies off

• I hope it works out cos rarely it does

• Here's getting comfortable. It may not change the definition of your home ups. Talk to him.

1|1
    0|0
  • yea I would think so. he's getting it somewhere else.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • But he acts different in front of other people, well when I kiss him when we’re on the club he never pulls back even though they all know us (he plays there and I’m a frequent guest) he always reciprocates

• Guys will play ya. But hopefully im wrong. If a sweet girl kisses me or some girl kisses me I won't stop.

• Uh, sounds like he's getting attached to you lol. How do you want this whole situation to pan out?

1|0
    0|0
    • If it were for me, we would be a couple but I knew his intentions and I went with it

• Isn't friends with benefits and duck buddy the same thing?

1|0
    0|0
    • Well to me friends with benefits Means you trust that persons outside bedroom stuff

Recommended myTakes