Anyone hear about girlfriends for hire? XD?

I thought about doing this. The girls are Willing to text you, send you pics (SFW), Add you on Facebook to make it official and will break up with you when need be. Just to make a little cash... is this prostitution? Thoughts?Anyone hear about girlfriends for hire? XD?

• Don't you dare Mackenzie.
    Vote A
  • Get down with the sickness.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you watch "The Sexbots Are Coming"? They want to replace real women with robots. Basically it's a cross between a sex doll and a Sirie, although they're working on one with a skull and wires attached to motors where the muscles should be so " she", and when I day "she" I mean it, can smile and frown. I like teal women's bodies, it's the personalities I have a problem with. These sexbots will have better personalities than real women.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh you should watch the episode of Osomatsu-san when three of the guys dress up as women and hire themselves out, it's hilarious!!
    In all seriousness I don't think there's a problem with doing this, but it doesn't seem affordable and I'd be sad if there wasn't a genuine connection

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• I would totally hire a girlfriend for family events or just someone to flirt with, if it were cheap enough with the expectation that I'll be providing food at family events, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • Seeee and I would probably just charge for clothes and hourly. Depending if I had the wardrobe for said event

• Show All
    • Of course, they're "exotic", but Chinese women are still generally interested in how much money a guy makes, plus if she is young like you, she'd need her parents' approval to date you, which they may not give because she is supposed to be studying. Also, Chinese women who speak English well have very high standards. A guy working in a big Chinese city on a fax expat package will have lots of options, but an English teacher, not as many.

• Good thing that they're hired to be fake boyfriends.

• Pathetic for the client. I'd do it if there was a market for guys to do it.
    But there isn't.
    Do it.

Can you feel that?
    Ah, shit
    OH, AH, AH, AH, AH

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds super lame! I mean fair play to people who are making money from this but I don't really understand the benefits of having a girlfriend on paper other than to trick friends, which seems super low in the first place

1|0
    0|0
  • I was going to say, a prostitute you mean? This is the "services" they offer as well. Maybe not Facebook etc, but everything else. Think if it was reversed, how would you feel? It's a shitty thing to do for money, but sadly not uncommon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just explain to me how that works. Depending on the goods offered i wouldn´t see why some men wouldn´t do it, but if everything will be just texting and no real life meeting, then, only a very desperate and retarded man would submit to this kind of shame.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Don't dooo it! 😭
    Finding a legit partner has a lot more benefits, just don't give up babe! 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • It's been going on for years in Japan lol. If people are willing to pay for it that's their own choice so idc

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe I'll just move. Odds are though I'll hook up with a intelligent Japanese girl... Make me an honest woman lol

• You do you, this sounds cool without having to risk your health or get creepy. Go for it! No shame in this game.

Prostitution is the oldest form of currency, and marriage is the most lucrative form of prostitution. Prostitution is having sex for money. No sex happens here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get
    Get
    GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

*emo head moves*

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd call this prostitution any day. It'd be better than women doing the exact same thing without being up front about it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes