Anyone hear about girlfriends for hire? XD?

I thought about doing this. The girls are Willing to text you, send you pics (SFW), Add you on Facebook to make it official and will break up with you when need be. Just to make a little cash... is this prostitution? Thoughts?Anyone hear about girlfriends for hire? XD?

• Don't you dare Mackenzie.
  • Get down with the sickness.

1047

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you watch "The Sexbots Are Coming"? They want to replace real women with robots. Basically it's a cross between a sex doll and a Sirie, although they're working on one with a skull and wires attached to motors where the muscles should be so " she", and when I day "she" I mean it, can smile and frown. I like teal women's bodies, it's the personalities I have a problem with. These sexbots will have better personalities than real women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh you should watch the episode of Osomatsu-san when three of the guys dress up as women and hire themselves out, it's hilarious!!
    In all seriousness I don't think there's a problem with doing this, but it doesn't seem affordable and I'd be sad if there wasn't a genuine connection

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE