If guy asks if you can cook, is this a sign he views you as wife material?

2243

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy. Personally if he is trying to date you or get to know you, this is just a general question. You do not have to cook to be a wife, but I will say that having a significant other (male or female) who can is definitely a plus. Cooking is just another topic that he might find a connection with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being wife material doesn't mean that you can cook or know how to clean the house. In my opinnion it's just curiosity to learn more about the person you are dating.