What would be the ideal height difference between you and your partner?

E. G: I would like her to be 3-5 inches shorter than me. Please also include your height. I am interested in a variety of people’s answers here

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like there to be around a five inch different. 5'8 is what I consider ideal to me at least. If there isn't that much of a difference then oh well. It's not going to be a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• It's not relevant. Find someone that likes YOU just the way YOU are. You're not gonna change it anyway.
    And if you're a guy, why do you have a pink moniker?

2|1
    0|0
    • Erm I’m a girl

• Show All
    • That was an example smh

• That makes sense ^ Either way, it isn't a grammatical error and there are always other possibilities.

• Height didn't really matter to me, but i'm 5'10 and my ideal girl should be around 5'4-5'8, you know, with that it's just easier to kiss her forehead and her head would be on my chest whenever we hug.

1|0
    0|0
  • 171 cm (online there are converters). For no logic reason I never targeted ladies taller than me. I have taken samples from same height to ca. one head length less. Emotionally it does not matter to me at all. However, I found that certain 'activities' are easier when size is not too different from each other.

1|0
    1|0
  • this is a stupid question , if you find good chemistry none of this matter, people just hold on to things like height when they can't find a good chemistry so their mind rely on other things

4|0
    0|0
  • Being a gut I don't mind how tall a girl I like is. I used to date a girl who was 4'9 and I am tall (I don't measure myself ) and I was fine with that. But I know a lot of guys who are 5'7 and they feel like shit and when they hear that

1|0
    0|0
  • Still a little shorter than I am, even if she's wearing heels. I'm 5'10, so less than 5'5 is ideal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 183cm. I guess the ideal height difference to me is when she is about 170cm height. But it also won't be a deal breaker when she is only 160 height or even when she is as tall as me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'5" and I did like being with a 6'3" girlfriend.

1|1
    0|0
  • A head's length shorter so I can rest my chin on her. 😂

2|1
    0|0
  • I have a thing for short women. I'm 6' and I would prefer someone under 5'3". It's a small preference, but a preference nonetheless.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideally, I'd like her to be exactly the same height as me (5'11).

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess the ideal height difference will be 10 to 15 cm shorter than the partner for a girl. The difference in height should be enough to let her wear her heels and not be a giant next to the partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im 5"7 and i just want to be taller than her while she's in her favourite pair of heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'11" and prefer a girl with the height between 5' and 5'10"

1|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 inches shorter or the same height seems to be the two most common answers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care about her height, I mean I'm used to short girls but I don't mind if the girl is as tall as me or whatever, I'm 6'0" sooo

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height if i love her then height doesn't matter

2|1
    0|0
  • Needs to be a good hugging height. I'm 5'6 I'd like her to be my height or right around there a few inches

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty close to my height, so I don't have to break my back, or reach things that she can't loo

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideally, I'd like for me and my partner to be equal in a few terms. Height, age, body mass...
    (Obviously not boobs, hair or shit like that)

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 39

• i'm around 5"8 and the guy that I like is 6"

1|0
    0|0
  • a foot.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well i am 5'5 and my boyfriend is 6'2. Aslong as they are taller i'm not too bothered aslong as they aren't ridiculously tall.

I'm not the smallest woman i reckon i'm pretty average, but to have a guy that's like 6'5 would be a nightmare as he's far too tall 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • About 3 or 4 inches taller than me. I'm 5'9 and don't really wear heels bigger than 2 inches ever, so I'd always be at least a little shorter, but I wouldn't ever feel completely dwarfed (I'm kinda proud of how tall I am. I wouldn't like feeling tiny next to my partner)

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as he is taller than me and not 4'11 like me I'm happy.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2. I'd say the ideal is maybe like 6 - 8 inches? My partner is 10 inches taller than me which is a bigger height difference than I like so a bit shorter than that is good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3. I would like for my guy to either be my height or taller. I'd prefer maybe 3-5 inches taller so I could wear heels and not be taller than him but it's not a deal breaker if he isn't

1|1
    0|0
  • i break peoples faces for truck loads of money and then bounce

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5' 2" and I prefer for him to be taller than me

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't have a preference. I'm about 5'2".

1|0
    0|0
  • My husband is 6’ without boots I’m 5’2 and a half so bout 8 and a half inches different he rests his chin on my head

1|0
    1|0
  • I love guys who are much taller. It makes me feel safe. So I'd say anywhere from 8"-10" taller than me

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m a little taller than five five and I want a guy that is still taller than me when I’m in my my heels

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't really care. My SO is shorter than I am by 3 inches, but love is love.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm fine with how much taller he is and it's a pretty good difference. He's 5 or 6 inches taller than me. (He's around 6'3)

1|0
    0|0
  • Im 5" ft n anyone i date is always taller than me, but i dont really care about height as long as there is a connection

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7 so I'd like for my S/O to be either around my height or taller, around 6'3 ish lol. But of course if he is shorter then that's fine too.

1|1
    0|0
  • I’m 5’2”. I’ve never met a guy my age shorter than me but I wouldn’t be opposed to dating him because of his height, height doesn’t matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a foot taller. That way when we stand together and he hugs me my head can rest on his chest

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like him to be at least 6 inches taller, my current boyfriend is 9 inches taller. That makes it perfect for me to sit on his lap comfortably or for him to rest his chin on my head.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes