What would be the ideal height difference between you and your partner?

E. G: I would like her to be 3-5 inches shorter than me. Please also include your height. I am interested in a variety of people’s answers here

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like there to be around a five inch different. 5'8 is what I consider ideal to me at least. If there isn't that much of a difference then oh well. It's not going to be a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 56

• Ideally, I'd like her to be exactly the same height as me (5'11).

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not relevant. Find someone that likes YOU just the way YOU are. You're not gonna change it anyway.
    And if you're a guy, why do you have a pink moniker?

2|1
    0|0
    • Erm I’m a girl

• Show All
    • That was an example smh

• That makes sense ^ Either way, it isn't a grammatical error and there are always other possibilities.

• There's almost a full foot between me (6'5) and my girlfriend (5'6) and almost 100lb weight difference between her (135 lbs) and me (230 lbs). It's tough to kiss her while standing unless she's in heels (even in heels she just makes it past my chin). It's also tough to do other things while standing too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height didn't really matter to me, but i'm 5'10 and my ideal girl should be around 5'4-5'8, you know, with that it's just easier to kiss her forehead and her head would be on my chest whenever we hug.

1|0
    0|0
  • 171 cm (online there are converters). For no logic reason I never targeted ladies taller than me. I have taken samples from same height to ca. one head length less. Emotionally it does not matter to me at all. However, I found that certain 'activities' are easier when size is not too different from each other.

1|0
    1|0
  • this is a stupid question , if you find good chemistry none of this matter, people just hold on to things like height when they can't find a good chemistry so their mind rely on other things

4|0
    0|0
  • I guess the ideal height difference will be 10 to 15 cm shorter than the partner for a girl. The difference in height should be enough to let her wear her heels and not be a giant next to the partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a gut I don't mind how tall a girl I like is. I used to date a girl who was 4'9 and I am tall (I don't measure myself ) and I was fine with that. But I know a lot of guys who are 5'7 and they feel like shit and when they hear that

1|0
    0|0
  • Still a little shorter than I am, even if she's wearing heels. I'm 5'10, so less than 5'5 is ideal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'5" and I did like being with a 6'3" girlfriend.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 183cm. I guess the ideal height difference to me is when she is about 170cm height. But it also won't be a deal breaker when she is only 160 height or even when she is as tall as me.

1|0
    0|0
  • A head's length shorter so I can rest my chin on her. 😂

2|1
    0|0
  • I have a thing for short women. I'm 6' and I would prefer someone under 5'3". It's a small preference, but a preference nonetheless.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im 5"7 and i just want to be taller than her while she's in her favourite pair of heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'11" and prefer a girl with the height between 5' and 5'10"

1|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 inches shorter or the same height seems to be the two most common answers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care about her height, I mean I'm used to short girls but I don't mind if the girl is as tall as me or whatever, I'm 6'0" sooo

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height if i love her then height doesn't matter

2|1
    0|0
  • Needs to be a good hugging height. I'm 5'6 I'd like her to be my height or right around there a few inches

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty close to my height, so I don't have to break my back, or reach things that she can't loo

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 39

• i'm around 5"8 and the guy that I like is 6"

1|0
    0|0
  • a foot.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well i am 5'5 and my boyfriend is 6'2. Aslong as they are taller i'm not too bothered aslong as they aren't ridiculously tall.

I'm not the smallest woman i reckon i'm pretty average, but to have a guy that's like 6'5 would be a nightmare as he's far too tall 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • About 3 or 4 inches taller than me. I'm 5'9 and don't really wear heels bigger than 2 inches ever, so I'd always be at least a little shorter, but I wouldn't ever feel completely dwarfed (I'm kinda proud of how tall I am. I wouldn't like feeling tiny next to my partner)

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as he is taller than me and not 4'11 like me I'm happy.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2. I'd say the ideal is maybe like 6 - 8 inches? My partner is 10 inches taller than me which is a bigger height difference than I like so a bit shorter than that is good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3. I would like for my guy to either be my height or taller. I'd prefer maybe 3-5 inches taller so I could wear heels and not be taller than him but it's not a deal breaker if he isn't

1|1
    0|0
  • i break peoples faces for truck loads of money and then bounce

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5' 2" and I prefer for him to be taller than me

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't have a preference. I'm about 5'2".

1|0
    0|0
  • My husband is 6’ without boots I’m 5’2 and a half so bout 8 and a half inches different he rests his chin on my head

1|0
    1|0
  • I love guys who are much taller. It makes me feel safe. So I'd say anywhere from 8"-10" taller than me

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m a little taller than five five and I want a guy that is still taller than me when I’m in my my heels

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't really care. My SO is shorter than I am by 3 inches, but love is love.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm fine with how much taller he is and it's a pretty good difference. He's 5 or 6 inches taller than me. (He's around 6'3)

1|0
    0|0
  • Im 5" ft n anyone i date is always taller than me, but i dont really care about height as long as there is a connection

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7 so I'd like for my S/O to be either around my height or taller, around 6'3 ish lol. But of course if he is shorter then that's fine too.

1|1
    0|0
  • I’m 5’2”. I’ve never met a guy my age shorter than me but I wouldn’t be opposed to dating him because of his height, height doesn’t matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a foot taller. That way when we stand together and he hugs me my head can rest on his chest

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like him to be at least 6 inches taller, my current boyfriend is 9 inches taller. That makes it perfect for me to sit on his lap comfortably or for him to rest his chin on my head.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes