Have you ever been cheated on?

Have you ever been cheated on? How did you find out? Do you think it changed how you behave in relationships?Have you ever been cheated on??
  • Yes I have been cheated on
  • No I haven't been cheated on

2218

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes iv been cheated on and had my heart broken really Bad. It has changed me in many ways and my behavior i have become very numb. My recent partner tries to catch my attention and is desperate for a reaction but i show nothing. He even comments about other women calling them hot or pretty but i dont care. Its not like i dont like my partner or anything i do love him but if he did cheat on me i think i would move on better than i did in my last Relationship...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I had the exact same thing going with my ex for the exact same reasons. I ended up breaking up because I couldn't show her the love she needed.

• Yeah. But on the positive side of a breakup i learned not to care so much about the little things..

• Yes I have. I saw some chats on his phone and I kept pushing for him to tell me the truth and then he eventually admitted to having a few women on the side. It changed me in the sense that I expect it to happen, I wouldn't be shocked if a guy cheats on me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's sad because to them it's just fun and games while you might need years to recover and find trust in a partner again. Stay strong

Most Helpful Guys

• She told me that she had been seeing another guy for a while and was going to have sex with him. Never spoke to her again after she said that. Haven't seen her either. She could be dead and being devoured by maggots and I'm fine with it.

It did change how I behave, but only because I learned from my mistakes. I rid myself of the weakness that is women, meaning I never "fell head over heels" for one again, 4 years ago.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Respect to how you dealt with it. I had a similar experience.
      Do you think society today is raising people to be less loyal than, say, 50 years ago?

• She didn't say it in an angry tone. It was more apologetic and a bit assertive, like "I'm really really sorry, but this is what I'm doing."

I don't think anyone is being raised that way. It's the times. I'm not saying women didn't cheat way back when, but they have more freedom and independence now, so they don't need a man in their life. I'm all for that but if your life is dependent on another, you're less likely to betray. Men have always been in that position. With the internet and social media, we're just made more aware of it.

• Good point, thank you for your reply

• I found out by logging into her fb account when I confronted her she admitted everything , well sure it changes your behavior in relationships it makes you realize that nothing is granted and there is no 100% certainty about anything , also you will have a real life experience about how love could disappear , latter you won't rely on love or believe for it to be enough to make relationship success , I guess getting cheated on despite how painful it feels isn't the worst thing that could happen , it kinda makes you more mature makes you relaise that to make a relationship work its gonna take a lot more than having feelings for each other and being nice to each other..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE