Girls, would you date a guy who works at a minimum wage job?

I’m currently working part time as a store support associate at my local Home Depot and the pay is pretty good. Like around $11 an hour. I work for 5 hours each day from Monday to Saturday and the work environment here is friendly and fun. I’m also attending at a community college. I’m just happy that I no longer have to bother my parents about giving me money and can now buy stuff for myself but I’m just wondering, do girls date guys who work at minimum wage jobs?Girls, would you date a guy who works at a minimum wage job?
  • Yes, I would. I don’t care where he works at.
  • No, I prefer a guy who makes more money. Sorry.
  • Guys, pick here for results.
    Vote C

77

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would do without a problem. College students almost never have a stable job anyway. It's normal.
    But I expect him to be ambitious and hard working and to try and find himself a stable job after graduation cuz I wanna have a family with him and we have to be financially stable for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 20 and you're going to school.
    Your job is fine.

It gets worrisome if you're 35 and still at the same job. But right now you're just making some extra cash while you're still getting geared up to have a real career. Girls will understand that