Would you seriously date someone who worked a minimum wage job?

This is assuming nothing else is wrong with the person. They treat you fine and take care of themselves but they’re also the greeter at Walmart with no signs of getting a new or better job or work the register at McDonald’s.

Could you date that person seriously and/or long term?
  • Yes, I would
  • No, I would not
  • I’d date them but not seriously.
    Vote C

1543

Most Helpful Guy

• A job is a job. If what they do pays the bills, who gives a crap?

The only reason I work is to pay bills and have food to eat, plus doing stuff on the side in my spare time. I don't work just to work and I don't use my job as some sort of status symbol, nor do I seek approval from others.

If someone is happy doing a job in Wal-Mart, Starbucks or 7/11 and they're doing fine, I couldn't care less.

Every job is important in society and someone has to do it. Sure there are some jobs I could never do for whatever reason, but not everybody could or want to do my job.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course I would. I chose my boyfriend for a reason and he does lawnscaping and it's only during the spring and summer. Where I live houses for rent are very affordable and with his job and my career we will live comfortable.