Do guys like girls who are non-girly girls?

I often see guys give girls who are 'really girly' a lot of attention.

- It's not I dress like a male, but I just don't like dresses, wearing pink, ... I don't dress to impress. As long as I feel comfortable.
- I can't relate to my female friends who like make up, going shopping, being afraid to take initiative, etc. I can be very straightforward (without being rude). I don't flirt and don't like it when people compliment my looks. I hate taking pictures of myself and going out.
- I like gaming, watching sports from time to time and eating a lot (I'm not fat).

People have told me I should start wearing make up, going out, start wearing more 'naked' things, ... And when I wear a bit of make up, people tell me: โ€œYou should look like this more often!โ€

One of my friends told me I don't really stand a chance with girls who wear make up, dresses, flirt, etc.
  • Yes
  • No
  • I dunno
    Vote C

872

Most Helpful Girl

• Ofc he does if he's who is a real man mine shaved my head I have here just to tell me Absolut truth in words spoken he is who loves a woman's soul spirit not her vanity seeing as whom invented feminity was a man loving lust vs love sex diminishes after a while so then what indeed were not truly a being organism that's female were two sides man's one side a girl is depicted by VAGJ downstairs she's a she ok women look like anything that says she's female love a person not they're vanity YW ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š I'm a gangs woman a Demi not a feminity at all I know how to be though

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're this confident then there is nothing not to like about that fact..
    Girls like you who are straightforward and don't wear a mask...
    I'm sure you'd do good in life.. and it's not always about how you look on the outside.. sure it's the first impression but then how you talk and handle things is important..
    You're really confident and that'd be attractive to a lot men.. this is all about preference but you can feel free to tell your friend that you definitely stand a chance against girls who hide behind masks.. tell her a friend told you that ๐Ÿ˜

• Also I don't detest makeup of dressing to impress.. but not doing that is not bad as well... I detest the fact that people will look down upon you for that... No two people are but we just group stuff up for convinience... Duh
      Good luck anyway ๐Ÿค—

• Thanks for mho ๐Ÿค—