Girls, Why do majority of women dislike red head guys?

Been on tinder and pof and I can't get a match or even a response on pof ( just comes up deleted )
i never seem to be anyone's type at all and it's making me feel like shit.
Feel like minority amongst all other guys :(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I mean, you're actually an extremely good looking guy. Not trying to hit on you, just pointing it out- its weird no one has slid whatever direction means yes. That being said, I would probably find you more attractive if you had blonde or dark hair. I'm not entirely sure why- though I do find the idea of orange pubes, arm hair, and leg hair unattractive. I think its just evolution? I'm sure there's some theories behind it. I'll look into it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think the hair color is the problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not alone. When I was single and on those sights every guy I talked to said they can't find dates. My son's a redhead and I have to admit he had some issues with kids bullying him. But he's in high school now and very liked by people. Don't get discouraged. Your time will come.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I remember this red head boy that I sat next to in the 5th grade and he got bullied because he was pale and chubby, but I thought he was the sweetest, cutest thing ever. Well he was mean to me cause he thought I was gonna bully him but I wasn't and then he was nice to me. He was one of my crushes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I unfortunately have 2 negative experience with red headed guys I have had interactions with. They were complete douchebag. Stuck up thinking the world either owed them something or they were gods gift to all women.. If you have a great personality and don't come off as being a butt your hair color will not matter..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most girls/guys find red heads super hot 😂 I actually have a sort of fetish for guys with red hair

0|0
    0|0
  • There is actually huge difference between numbers of girls and guys responding on dating websites in general. I don't think it has anything to do with specific hair colour

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, everyone has their types. But they usually become useless when you like someone for who they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but I have bad experiences with red headed people

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they look like chuck the killer doll

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really know

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don’t. I love them instead