Girls, Why do majority of women dislike red head guys?

Been on tinder and pof and I can't get a match or even a response on pof ( just comes up deleted )
i never seem to be anyone's type at all and it's making me feel like shit.
Feel like minority amongst all other guys :(

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I mean, you're actually an extremely good looking guy. Not trying to hit on you, just pointing it out- its weird no one has slid whatever direction means yes. That being said, I would probably find you more attractive if you had blonde or dark hair. I'm not entirely sure why- though I do find the idea of orange pubes, arm hair, and leg hair unattractive. I think its just evolution? I'm sure there's some theories behind it. I'll look into it.