Why online dating sucks for good men?

Douche bags, stalkers, horn dogs, crazy psychotic, childish men intimidate women to reply to most men not to mention so much scamming prostitution web cam scandals catfishing that goes on towards men. As a guy online dating sucks. I'm not bitter I'm not ugly I'm just stating an honest observational opinion. I was talking with my friends who do online dsting both women and men. Women stated they get so many messages from guys it's hard to tweet through them all cause there so much trashiness out there. Men say they get a lot of ugly women or a lot of fake accounts catfishing for money or prostitution. Like wtf is is broken? Lol

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Because there will always be more men than women on those sites. Its just the way it is. And dating sites and scammers capitalize on this fact to make money off of men. For me, online dating is plagued by low-quality men who have no other goal than to get into a woman's pants. I wish there was just some way dating sites could only have 100% real people that are decent human beings looking for a relationship.

• I too wish for a legit site one where there are no scammers, and trashy people. Just people who are serious about dating and trying to find their soulmate

Most Helpful Guy

• I always found libraries to be the secret gathering spot.

Online dating. Hm. I tested. Did not upload a picture due to being lazy. Wrote three messages. Got asked on three dates. Could be sheer luck but I like to think they enjoyed my drunk-stories or whatever else I opted to include.
    But yeah. It isn't a happy place. I do recall needing a hot chocolate after to cheer myself up from browsing posts.