Did you noticed that some ugly peoples have higher standards than the good looking ones?

I am saying «some» not «all» and i am not claiming , that only hot peoples are allowed to date good looking ones, but it piss me off, to see a fat guy, claiming that he will never go out with a chubby girl. Or a girl with a solide 4 face, complain of her boyfriend because he is just an average looking man with no car. They’re free to have they’re own taste but not, to complain of the person they meet because they’re not like they want. If they reach a standard they at least have to get them first. I’m not pretty, like I’m not ugly, but at least I will never reject an ugly guy, just because of his look, since I’m not a super model my self. What’s so funny is that a handsome guy has flirted with me, once, but I rejected him because I had a boyfriend, but we stayed in touch as good friends. I noticed that he was really humble, likable and nice, despite having Greek god jawlines features and a good job, so I was more surprised when he told that his only hope is too meet a girl as sweet and faithful like me. While a fat guy with pimples of my high school class, was cheating on his girlfriend, and he claimed that it’s because she was not turning him one with her fat ass. What the fuck? 😂

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Wel, this is the world we live in, some people will just see themselves as deserving all the goods for them and fuck the rest, these kind of people would be the most prone to have high standards despite sometimes as you just mentioned, they themselves aren´t even up to the level of the things they expect to get, these people have a very huge ego and superiority complex, even when they won´t recognize this fact, and for them anything less than very good is bad, some would cope with it for a time, but when the chance arrive they will just turn on the fuck everything button to get what they think they deserve.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I have seen a 5'4 dude here calling almost every girl unattractive. I'm not saying he's ugly but according to the society standard, he is definitely unattractive because of his height. People can make blanket statements but I'm sure no girls find short guys attractive.
    The reason is because they are aware of their physical flaw and hate the fact that people pass judgment just because of something beyond their control. By calling other people unattractive or putting a higher standard to the opposite gender somehow makes them feel better or attractive.