Are gamer girls attractive?

Are gamer girls attractive?
So I’ve been labeled a gamer girl by close friends since I spend hours gaming. I love several different types like Fortnite, CoD, Far cry, and Japanese games like Lacrimosa of Dana and the ‘Tales of’ series. I know all about Xbox and PlayStation, where to get the best games, headsets, mics, etc.

Do guys like girls like that? I’ve never talked to a guy who really found that interesting. And my girl friends say it’s a turn off because it makes me less feminine.

Are they attractive? And if you’re a guy, would you like to date one? This is assuming physically you’re attracted to them. Would you mind the interest or personality of one?
  • Yes, they are very attractive.
  • No, they are not attractive.
  • They are seen as friends or ‘one of the guys’
    Vote C
  • I’m a girl/results
    Vote D
Genuinely did not expect to get so many responses and votes lol

1792

Most Helpful Guy

• I said yes but I caveat that with "real" because so many are not really into games as much as they are themselves. Streamer gamer girls are notorious for this. If a girl is a gamer gurl that's only doing it fir self promotion then I'm pretty turned off. On the other hand if she can hold a real conversation about it then that's very attractive.

You seem to be someone that is truly into games so my hats off to you.

• I didn’t even streamer gamer girl was different. Are those just girls that stream on YouTube and Twitch for attention? I don’t really watch girls that stream because they aren’t as interesting for some reason. Guys are more entertaining. Kosdff and Dashiegames for example are hilarious. But WingsofRedemption is just a channel I watch when I need a laugh because he’s terrible.

• Streamers (both guys and girls) fall into 2 categories, entertainers and serious players.

Entertainer guys usually employ humor and interact with their stream more. Entainer girls typically feature their bodies and flirt with their stream. Some guys feature their bodies too. This isn't necessarily bad I'm just not into it.

Competitive girls and guys make an effort to master their games. This is more of what I'm interested in. This seems to be the type of gamer you are.

Also I stream games from time to time.

www.twitch.tv/errantsquire

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think that men who also like games, are attracted to women who like the same things. But probably men who are not into games don't see it as attractive.