My boyfriend won't accept my friend request on Facebook, why?

So when we met he said he didn't use Facebook much. I saw that he hadn't accepted my friend request but I did not give it much thought. After a while I started noticing that he had commented a winky face on a girls profile whose request he had accepted and though it was a long time back, he constantly changed his profile which meant he was using Facebook. When I confronted him about it he laughed it off and didn't pay me any attention. Once we got into a fight about it and I told him that he either accept my request or I don't talk to him. He deleted his Facebook account. Does that mean he's hiding anything from me? I am not a big fan of social media either but how hard could it be to accept a request?

1527

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s Facebook. Implying you guys have been together for more than just a couple months, if you already know people in his real life that matter to him, then Facebook doesn’t matter. Maybe he doesn’t want you on there because you’re scrolling through to find where he’s commenting winky faces to chicks from before you were together.

The internet is toxic. Don’t try and bring it into your relationship. Chill.

• We have been together for three years

• He keeps hiding me from his friends.

• Then at this point you just need to leave. Normally Facebook isn’t a huge deal, at all, but if he is also hiding you from his friends after this amount of time: there is something he is hiding. Fighting with him over it obviously isn’t going to do anything. Just save yourself the drama and wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got to say he is probably hiding something. Did he delete his page or just block you from seeing it.. there is a difference?