Should I accept my ex boyfriend friend request on facebook?

This is ´╗┐the second time that my ex boyfriend had sent me a friend request. He recently sent me one and I don't know if I want to accept it. I explained to him multiple times that I'm already in a relationship (5 years) with someone else. He don't accept "no" for an answer. We tried being friends but that didn't turn out well. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to be cold and harsh to him. What should I do? I'm running out of option. Please please help

Updates:
I was about 18/19 and he was my first. I don't understand why guys tend to hold on to their first. The sex was great and he knew exactly how I wanted it but he "hustle" on the side and didn't want that kinda life.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, I no longer include ex's in my life. No point. They have nothing to contribute to my life and I have enough other friends. Plus, who ever you are dating probably will not like you still talking to an ex. Simply denie or ignore his request. You do not have to explain shit to him either!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really dont want nothing to do with him block him. That what I would do. He doesn't seem to respect your decision of not wanting to accept him as a friend. Only add him if you really want too tho dont do something you dont wanna do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just ignore him. If your bf finds out you're still in contact with him, he won't like it. And Im telling this from personal experience.

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand that from personal experience and trust me he don't like it at all. My boyfriend and I are in an LDR and killing me sooo much. I go months and years without having sex. He rarely calls or text since he had a recent injury to his foot... I was suppose to go and see him a few weeks ago but I'm going away for two weeks for training and can't get out of it and plus its hurricane season so I defiantly can't go anywhere since I'm always on orders.

What Girls Said 1

• if you're not friends, don't accept it. its that simple. its just facebook.. and he needs to know that you're stern. he is your ex, you have a right to not accept his request.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes