My boyfriend's mom sent me a friend request on Facebook, should I accept it?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • BLOCK HER!
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You can make different groups in FB other than Public, Friends, and Only Me. Make one called Acquaintances or something and assign limited permissions to it. Maybe it can only see certain folders of pics, or maybe it can't see your list of friends, whatever.

Every time you post something, you can assign what group can see it. If you don't want her to see something (like you and her son at a party?), just assign Friends. But make sure to assign Acquaintances also to everything that is fine for her to see so it doesn't look suspicious.

You don't want to offend her by not accepting it; accepting it makes her like and trust you more; but everybody deserves some privacy. This solution accomplishes all three.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have photos of me and her son in bed kissing that's whg i don't wanna accept her there already up can I block her form seeinh those?
      Dude she hates me cause I have less money then her.

• Show All
    • As for her hating you... you will now have the opportunity to use FB to advertise yourself in the most positive light to her to win her over, all by using the group permissions in the correct way! ;-)

• As long as me and my boyfriend are happy she can hate me

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what your posts generally look like. Are they pics or vid of you holding drugs, alcohol, swearing, fighting, etc?
    Do you have a relationship with her in real life?

0|0
    0|0
    • I post a lot of stuff about what me and her son do lol

• It may be best to block her or st the very least, ignore the request.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Ooo snap you got some eyes on you know. She is those type of mom's that watch over him and will do over you too. Watch out with making any mistake she will be there to catch you.
    I don't like over protected moms.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't bother. You don't need to have her one your friends list I'm not a big proponent of adding family of Facebook. She's not one of your friends she's your boyfriends mom it's not like you're all buddy buddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • too late now. if you don't accept it you'll be a bitch. if you block her you'll be even a bigger bitch. thats why its always good to find people you wanna block and do it before they can find you

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if your comfortable doing so than add her. But it would make me wonder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should accept it.

You dont want any bad blood between you 2

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like her

• Show All
    • thats fucked up.

What about your boyfriend? He should stand up for you

• He did but now he just ignores her

• Not adding your boyfriend's mom of Facebook is a bad omen. She can be your future mother in law!

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly what random said. Friends into groups, certain people only see certain things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not...

0|0
    0|0
  • Accept it and, then block her.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's weird

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Block her ass
    Simple

0|0
    0|0
  • Tf? Yes accept it... Tf?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's trying to know you better

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes do it

she's the psycho mom

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yes... but do a deep cleaning of your social media first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Unless she's the weird type that will bombard you with politics or game invites.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Accept

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.