My boyfriend's mom sent me a friend request on Facebook, should I accept it?

• Yes
  • No
  • BLOCK HER!
    Vote C

1016

Most Helpful Guy

• You can make different groups in FB other than Public, Friends, and Only Me. Make one called Acquaintances or something and assign limited permissions to it. Maybe it can only see certain folders of pics, or maybe it can't see your list of friends, whatever.

Every time you post something, you can assign what group can see it. If you don't want her to see something (like you and her son at a party?), just assign Friends. But make sure to assign Acquaintances also to everything that is fine for her to see so it doesn't look suspicious.

You don't want to offend her by not accepting it; accepting it makes her like and trust you more; but everybody deserves some privacy. This solution accomplishes all three.

• I have photos of me and her son in bed kissing that's whg i don't wanna accept her there already up can I block her form seeinh those?
      Dude she hates me cause I have less money then her.

• As for her hating you... you will now have the opportunity to use FB to advertise yourself in the most positive light to her to win her over, all by using the group permissions in the correct way! ;-)

• As long as me and my boyfriend are happy she can hate me

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what your posts generally look like. Are they pics or vid of you holding drugs, alcohol, swearing, fighting, etc?
    Do you have a relationship with her in real life?

• I post a lot of stuff about what me and her son do lol

• It may be best to block her or st the very least, ignore the request.