Girls that will only date tall guys are hypocritical?

first off the average height of a woman is 5 foot five inches, though i never see men say sorry i onl;y date tall woman, sorry i only like tall guys. By woman saying they only want tallg uys you are saying that tall mena re the best and that a shorter man is inferior that's not true. also guys wear boots and heels but we don't say, " your probadly going to be uncomfortable huh". like really short men already have to deal with a smaller dating pool than guys that are 6'1 like really so why do you even have to dupe, studies show shorter men have sex less on avg, make less on avg, and have a higher suicide rate, but below avg height woman and avg height woman still have loads of sex get loads of dates while we get passed by if this isn't then call me crazy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's just a personal choice.

0|0
    0|0
    • you have that choice though, woman can have sex and go on dates with however they want they never have to deal with being duped because of there height i would like to see you be put in my shoes and see how you do

• Show All
    • so would you ever date a guy you found short

• you dont know what your missing

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• One, I don't date guys over 5'11" I'm 5'1" and don't care for really tall guys because of my height. Secondly, men have their rules too, it's human nature!!! When I was overweight I wouldn't date a man who said he only dated big women that's narrow mindedness. But plenty of men will only date tall women, skinny, model like... It's a human thing to gave preferences!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • not true woman dont have to worry abopuit that bec if they fix it thehate is gone, also they have a wide pool to choose form while i dont

• Dude its just their thing, they wanna feel protected and to feel that they need a man taller than them!
    You can blame societal constructs or whatever you want but its just nature and the way they are meant to feel.
    Guys like short girls with big tits n ass.. again its natural, can't blame anyone for feeling what comes natural to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • but like its a end all end all. out of the four biases fat, height, money, perosnality i dont disrcminate, short woman and tall woman get so much more men than men get woman

• Show All
    • Its just how it is, no amount of talking about how unfair it is will change that.
      Plenty of girls out there will not care about height.

• its jsut how it is is tyhe problem and also girls say they can't talk dfor some reason, when im in a packed bar girls will sue the excuse not to talk like, really, you going to get raped in fornt of everyone you goign to get beatup in front of everyone, like can woman not approach a guy they like

• I don't think "hypocritical" is the correct word to use because to be a hypocrite simply means putting on two faces. This is true with any guy or girl who portray themselves in different ways just to get their desires fulfilled.

Perhaps girls like tall guys to feel more secure and (traditionally) use it to "show off" they have a great guy to their girlfriends.

But today, I think it don't mean much. In cyber world, physique is not really important until you fuck for real. That's where everyone realize size (of any sort) don't really matter. LOL!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date taller guys I don't care about a height. my current boyfriend is around about the same height of me. most girls like to feel protect by taller guys. to me it shallow move.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes