Girls that will only date tall guys are hypocritical?

first off the average height of a woman is 5 foot five inches, though i never see men say sorry i onl;y date tall woman, sorry i only like tall guys. By woman saying they only want tallg uys you are saying that tall mena re the best and that a shorter man is inferior that's not true. also guys wear boots and heels but we don't say, " your probadly going to be uncomfortable huh". like really short men already have to deal with a smaller dating pool than guys that are 6'1 like really so why do you even have to dupe, studies show shorter men have sex less on avg, make less on avg, and have a higher suicide rate, but below avg height woman and avg height woman still have loads of sex get loads of dates while we get passed by if this isn't then call me crazy

32

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's just a personal choice.

• you have that choice though, woman can have sex and go on dates with however they want they never have to deal with being duped because of there height i would like to see you be put in my shoes and see how you do

• so would you ever date a guy you found short

• you dont know what your missing