I like my boyfriend, but, I think he likes me more than I do him?

I like him a lot! But, he seems to like me a little bit more than I do him. I want to be with him, and I care for him so deeply. We have been dating for 3 months now. I just wonder if it’s bad he likes me more? I have been in relationships where I’ve liked the guy more than he does me. So, maybe feelings can never be 100% mutual?

617

Most Helpful Guys

• You know, it shouldn't be a contest on who loves the other more, the thing that matters is that you care for each other a lot.
    3 months is still pretty early but I think once you start getting some significant memories with each other, you can form such a tight bond with him and it will become irrelevant.

• Oh, I’m not saying it should be a contest. I just always thought the love should be equal, yanno? I like him a lot, and we get along so well together. I’ve dated a few guys before him, but, he is the best boyfriend I’ve had. He makes love feel easy, and I care for him deeply. Maybe I am just being cautious because I have been burned a lot. But, hopefully you are right and in time it won’t matter ☺️

• Well even in the best relationship I've ever had, where I have helped my girlfriend overcome the clutches of severe depression, she probably loves me more than me because I have done so much for her. But I love her so deeply that I would probably take a bullet for her. She is my love of my life.

Even in the most "equal" of relationships, I don't think you could ever measure how much you love eachother. Like even if right now, if he suddenly died, you would probably have a flood of memories going back to you and you will realize how much he actually ment to you. That's why I think it's perhaps irrelevant. As long as both sides are loving, I don't think there is an issue. Enjoy him, and who knows, by him loving you so much, he could produce more affectionate feelings in you so it pushes you up higher and higher. :)

• Maybe you love someone else more than your boyfriend, that's why it bothers you. Maybe if you love someone else, he feels the same as you do. If you do love someone else tell him and he might be the one you are meant to be with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah most of the time it's not balanced. I'm in that situation lmao

• It’s annoying lol! I like him so much, he’s such a good bf! I just wish I felt for him as deeply as he seems to feel for me.

• I KNOW bc like you see everything he does for you and it's crazy