Girls, is it a dealbreaker if a guy regularly shaves his legs?

• Yes, it’s a dealbreaker for me
  • No, it’s not a dealbreaker for me, but I would prefer if he didn't
  • No, I don’t care if a guy shaves his legs at all
    Vote C
  • I’m a guy
    Vote D

3922

Most Helpful Girls

• I would prefer he didn’t because I want the guy to have more body hair than me, not less
    But it’s really up to him and it’s not a reason to break up over

Most Helpful Guys

• Usually a guy shaves his legs or other parts for some specific reason, like he's a competitive swimmer, cyclist or bodybuilder for example (hair creates drag and also hides muscle definition). So ya know, if he has a reason like that I would say it was acceptable. Same as if it's just for aesthetic reasons. Most guys shave other parts like their underarms, chest and pubic hair these days anyway, I mean, shaving your legs isn't that much of a stretch now if you think about it.

• Don't forget it getting dirty. I am going to a festival soon, so I decided to cut my leg hair short, because the amount of dust or mud it can accumulate is nothing short of astonishing. Shaving is weird unless you are a proper athlete or a bodybuilder, but I don't see how cutting the normally 3 centimeter long hairs to 1 or 2 centimeters is bad.

• @Benedek38 At the end of the day it'll grow back either way. I've had bald legs once (my leg hair fell out due to psoriasis) it feels really weird when wearing jeans lol

• I'm a guy and I shave everything. I like having a body with silky smooth skin. I don't like my male body hair at all. I've been shaving since I was a teenager. I won't stop shaving my body hair unless I get laser hair removal to permanently remove all my body hair below my neck. That's too expensive so I'll probably be sticking to shaving until I'm rich enough to get a full body laser hair removal treatment until all my body hair is gone. I'm not gay because I only like girls. I just want to look like the male supermodels that have no body hair.