Why do Asian women prefer White men?

As an Asian woman, I've observed that a lot of Asian women prefer white men over Asian men. Why is this? Asian men are hot too, and I know plenty are masculine.

48

Most Helpful Guy

• they want to mix out their race because they hate being so ethnic looking. The girls in the video have very hard features so they want the whiteness to soften up their children

• That's true. But Japanese and Korean women who tend to have more Western features generally have no issues dating their own race. The ones with harsher features are all crazy about having cute half white babies.

• Yeah but if someone's insecure then there's no amount of ass kissing you can do to convince them that they're beautiful. All they seek is an escape from the pain of not being apart of contemporary beauty. I'm sure that I find lots of other women attractive but I focus on black women because it just feels like the right thing. I could always be wrong.

• HEY THANKS BABE 4 M. H. O