Guys, would you actually like to have a girlfriend with the body of s victoria’s Secret angel who wears that kind of sexy lingerie and has perfect wavy hair?

It’s the main “goal” girls look up to. But is a girl who looks like that actually what guys dream about?
  • Yes
  • No
Well the face of a vs angel too

222

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, I had a Lamborghini, an expensive mansion, a Kawasaki ninja , a private jet and two beautiful Victoria's secret model wives in both my arms on my king sized bed fondling me...
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    Then I woke up
    (Still on the way to make that dream a reality)

• If you work hard you may be ha le to buy the king size bed in some 5-6 years. Good luck

• Frustrated about being poor are we

• Not frustrated but I am eager to start earning and get a couple of girls just like you in perfect figures, ( assuming your figures are perfect).

• A bit too skinny for my taste, but yeah, if I had the option, I would probably go for a girl that looks like that. Scratch that, maybe not. I am a short guy 5'8", so dating a model would be probably frustrating for her on the long run, since models are pretty tall. It would be frustrating for me, too.

But theoretically, yes, I would date girls with such proportions, I find them attractive. I don't think this is the most attractive body shape out there, but I definitely find them attractive.

As for what kind of women I dream about... As I said. Give them a bit of weight, a bit more muscle mass, and there you go.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t find that body too terribly attractive. It looks like a banana.

A curvy hourglass looks way more attractive.