Guys, would you actually like to have a girlfriend with the body of s victoria’s Secret angel who wears that kind of sexy lingerie and has perfect wavy hair?

It’s the main “goal” girls look up to. But is a girl who looks like that actually what guys dream about?
Guys, would you actually like to have a girlfriend with the body of s victoria’s Secret angel who wears that kind of sexy lingerie and has perfect wavy hair?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Well the face of a vs angel too

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, I had a Lamborghini, an expensive mansion, a Kawasaki ninja , a private jet and two beautiful Victoria's secret model wives in both my arms on my king sized bed fondling me...
    Then I woke up
    (Still on the way to make that dream a reality)

0|0
    0|0
    • If you work hard you may be ha le to buy the king size bed in some 5-6 years. Good luck

• Show All
    • Frustrated about being poor are we

• Not frustrated but I am eager to start earning and get a couple of girls just like you in perfect figures, ( assuming your figures are perfect).

• A bit too skinny for my taste, but yeah, if I had the option, I would probably go for a girl that looks like that. Scratch that, maybe not. I am a short guy 5'8", so dating a model would be probably frustrating for her on the long run, since models are pretty tall. It would be frustrating for me, too.

But theoretically, yes, I would date girls with such proportions, I find them attractive. I don't think this is the most attractive body shape out there, but I definitely find them attractive.

As for what kind of women I dream about... As I said. Give them a bit of weight, a bit more muscle mass, and there you go.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t find that body too terribly attractive. It looks like a banana.

A curvy hourglass looks way more attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• It's definitely not my ideal preference, as to me, they just look too skinny and don't seem to have any curves, though I don't think it would be a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry if I will sound blund but for the looks it's a 10/10 and ofcourse you need to know the girl etc and you bet that if you have a girl like this you will get paranoid from all the guys going after her. But if there is only a small thing keeping you and her together I would take the shot

0|0
    0|0
  • its novelty, but not practicality (well i'm sure they make quite a bit of money so it'd be hella practical too)

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't look real to me. They look like plastic. I prefer a curvy figure.

0|2
    0|0
  • No. I can go across the street to the beach and find dozens of prettier girls right now. In fact. . . see you all later

0|1
    0|0
  • I love lanky, skinny bishes like that, maybe a little shorter though (from 5'3 to 5'7 would be ideal, not the 5'11 type models here). I'm not a monogamous type of guy, so I'd want more than one.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are too skinny for me. They are of course undeniably attractive but they look like they'd snap if the wind blew too strongly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I much prefer the normal looking girl-next-door type. And no, those outfits aren't attractive to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • In one's Youth, sure!

But you don't see old or even middle aged models, now do you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dream of having someone who looks specifically like them, but that would be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sure if she genuine about her feelings and actually showing love... like showing true signs of love...
    I think it would be very easy to go with it, these girls have a unique set of body measurements; long limbs, pretty faces and tall

but at the same time they also don't look that great... take a look here...
    media1.popsugar-assets.com/.../...on-Night-Out.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • they look like they have no muscles... lol... its not that attractive

• These women look so androgynous one would mistake them for servants of Slaanesh.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're a bit too lanky for my preference unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what model it is. Some models I don't find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I prefer skinny/fit women 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too skinny, gross

0|1
    0|0
  • I only like Adrianna Lima tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't dream of one of those girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Sign me up

0|0
    0|0
  • So, like, Instagram models, basically?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes