Would you ever date a Jewish woman?

Would you ever date a Jewish woman?

Would you ever date a Jewish woman?

Would you ever date a Jewish woman?

Would you ever date a Jewish woman?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
    Vote C
  • I'm a straight woman/gay man/results
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E

328

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not gay so no, but I'm currently with a Jewish guy.

Most Helpful Guys

• I know that this is an important distinction among white people, but I don't differentiate Jewish people between any other Caucasians. And yeah, I'm totally cool with dating white people so sure. In fact, I lost my virginity to a Jewish girl! Shoshanna R. Sigh...

• Except Jews aren't exactly a race. It's mainly an ethno-religious group (where there are Arab Jews, Black Jews and so on). It just so happens that you see far more White Jews in the media and in real life than Jews of any other racial group.

• Sure. Like I said, this is something that's way more important to "you people" than anyone else. The musical "Spamalot" had a joke in it that was along the lines of "In order to make a Broadway musical, we need Jews!". When the show toured around the world, they had to change the joke to "In order to make a Broadway musical, we need to have people with talent!" because no one in Asia knew what the fuck they were talking about.

• That is because most Jews are white.

• Don't care about her origin, but the fact that Buzzfeed made a video titled "Perks of dating a jewish girl" makes me NOT want to date one.

In all honesty, if I met a girl who I clicked with, who happened to be jewish, so fuckin' what? I am around 1/16th or 1/8th genetically jewish myself, hence the characteristically large nose in the family (which is ironic, since I am also white and blonde with a red-ish beard, so... now that would have been an interesting conundrum in WWII).
    Now, if said girl was ACTIVELY religious jewish... That brings up all kinds of problems. First of all, I am an atheist, and I plan of keeping it this way. Secondly, there is 0% chance I'm going to circumcise myself. Third, I don't like religious nutjobs. 4th, generally people who find pride in their genetic origin kind of irk me. I am not particularly proud, neither ashamed to be the race or ethnicity I am, and I tend to be rather skeptical of the morals of people who are proud, or ashamed of their race. At the worst case they are either race supremacists, or self-haters. Neither of those sound like people I want in my life.