Boyfriend hid his Instagram stories from me. Why would he do that, especially when they were just silly pictures?

My boyfriend hid his IG stories from me and I'm not sure why or how to feel about this. I found out when my friend mentioned something about his recent story. It wasn't anything bad, it was just silly pics when out he was out with the guys. Our relationship seems great, we spend a lot of time together and I trust him but I find this odd. Am I just over thinking this? We are in our late 20s/early 30s and I feel silly for even thinking this! Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• See first of all there was no reason to hide them from you after all you are his girlfriend second the only possible explanation i could think of this is that since they were some silly pictures like you said he hid them because he would have thought you might think that he is stupid or dumb and he was afraid of your reaction that's what I think and I think it's rational too because we never want to sound stupid or dumb infront of our boyfriend or girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, what did he say why he did and why do you (apparently) not believe him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he did not find it important to tell you, just ask him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes