Boyfriend hid his Instagram stories from me. Why would he do that, especially when they were just silly pictures?

My boyfriend hid his IG stories from me and I'm not sure why or how to feel about this. I found out when my friend mentioned something about his recent story. It wasn't anything bad, it was just silly pics when out he was out with the guys. Our relationship seems great, we spend a lot of time together and I trust him but I find this odd. Am I just over thinking this? We are in our late 20s/early 30s and I feel silly for even thinking this! Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

21