Updates:
only few women are honest on gag
the rest love to lie
WOMEN can't go on date without make up

women on gag just love to lie

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe on like the 30th or 50th date they can go on dates without makeup or after they're really comfortable being around their boyfriend then they can

0|1
    3|1
    • so far you're the only one with the truth

• How is he the only one telling the truth? Why is it hard for you to understand there are girls who dont like wearing makeup, such as myself? Whats the point of this question if you're just gonna delude yourself into thinking everyone's a liar?

• Depends on the girl if she's good looking without it I prefer no makeup.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 90

• Of course they can. I just personally don't want to, because I want to look my best on a date. Would kinda feel disrespectful towards my date as well, since I wear makeup almost every day and then I would go on a date without. Like I didn't want to put any effort in. But not all women wear makeup.

5|4
    2|1
    • Indeed I agree with you.

• You want to catfish him so next he wakes up looks to the right nd sees a ugly ass girl right

• Yes. I catfish my boyfriend on every date, because he always forgets how ugly I look without makeup and haves a heart attack every morning.

• That depends on the woman. Some woman think they are honouring the person they go on a date with when they dress up - that it shows their date they respect them and take them seriously and are willing to put effort into making themselves likeable to their partner. Not all do it for selfish reasons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can they? Yes. Will most guys be as interested? Probably not. People are usually attracted to each other because of looks when they first meet. Which is fine. It’s just getting to care about someone because of their personality afterwards that matters. And sorry ladies, but most of you are probably lying.

0|2
    1|1
  • A guy I used to talk online said he hates women with make up. One day I found out he dated a make up artist with tones of make up.
    Guys are hypocrites like this. they don't want you to have make up but they always look around for the women with make up on

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't wear much makeup at all when at work. But when I go out I want to look good so I use some but mostly mascara and eye shadow. I try to look more natural. But I wouldn't go overboard on a date. After all we all look the same in the morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey if he can’t take me as I am then he will be shocked in the morning! Lol! Kidding! I’m not like that! But seriously no we don’t NEED makeup for a date. Society just says we do. I for one do not.

2|2
    0|0
  • Of course! I would say it depends on the woman. I met my boyfriend when I had no make up on but on our first date I definitely put some on. Now we live together so he sees allll of me. I still love dressing up for him tho 😊 but yea, I would say it varies from girl to girl.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have a really solid skincare routine and dont feel the need to wear makeup anymore. I wear makeup once a week for fun or to impress my boyfriend, it if makes him more attracted that will make me very happy. I've gotten over feelings of needing it to attract guys, now I just use it for fun or if I want him to bang me, lol. I should also mention I only use eyeliner and mascara. All natural and non cruelty products as well. Anything else is reserved for cosplay!

0|0
    0|1
    • your skin actually looks really nice, can you tell me about about your skin care routine

• Show All
    • Okay i'll try it thank you :D

• No problem. Everyone is different so products and amounts differ from person to person. But I hope these work great for you too!

• That is not supposed to be no make up picture , is it? Bc she has lots on, just meant to be ‘natural looking ‘but a significant amount.

I don’t wear make up but lip balm, so I wouldn’t wear it on a date. i wouldn’t expect him to either. 😊🙃

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I only put mascara and I fill in my eyebrows.. I can't go outside without filling my eyebrows but I dont mind walking around without mascara

1|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 72

• I am not aware of any law which requires women to wear makeup on dates so,, yes, they can do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever she's comfortable with. I want her to be relaxed and comfortable so we can focus on having fun and getting to know each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last two girls I went out with either didn't wear makeup or only put on mascara. It is certainly possible, just unlikely. I already had a conversation with the one girl about how much I love her freckles so she didn't wear any except at work and school. The other girl was naturally dark and had great skin so she listened when I told her she literally needed nothing else.

0|1
    0|0
  • One day or another she will be

1|0
    0|0
  • You bet. Women are beautiful with or without make up. It's their choice as far as I am concerned. Society has really done a number on the women and young girls today making them feel fat or skinny or ugly if they are have non traditional looks and I think it's bullshit. We need to raise our daughters to know that they are beautiful and strong and that they don't ever need a man for anything. That way when they do find a man it's because they want to be there because of who he is not because they have no worth without him.

2|0
    0|0
  • They won't, because thats two less things to complain about later on. She can't whine about how much time it took to get ready, and a month or so later she can't piss and moan when he's surprised she looks different as this is the first time he's seen her true self.

0|0
    0|0
  • This woman has make up on you know?
    And yes they can.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah there's nothing wrong with no makeup, I think it shows confidence

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course she can. If the guy really likes her, he won't care at all. In fact, it's kind of an intimate moment. Like, this is what I look like.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the woman. Some women look just great without makeup.

0|1
    0|0
    • One girlfriend I had never wore makeup, and she was so sweet and pretty that I never noticed it. One time, late in the relationship, I happened to notice it and I said, "You don't wear makeup, do you?" She said no, but that she'd surprise me sometime. A few weeks later she did. It enhanced her beauty, but in a subtle way. It really was unnecessary for her.

• Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes