Are Turkish women attractive?

Please me which Turkish lady is most attractive there are more pretty lady in Turkey but i can't put everyone hereAre Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?
  • Turkish women are very attractive
    Vote A
  • Turkish women are attractive
    Vote B
  • Turkish women are average
    Vote C
  • Turkish women are unattractive
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally find women from the Mediterranean to be the most attractive group, in general.
    I would include (in descending order) Spanish (including Hispanic in the Americas), South Slavic, Greek, Turkish, Caucasian (Georgian, Armenian and Azerbaijani) and Italian into this bracket.

But I personally don't prefer blonde hair and blue eyes, hence my preference.

0|0
    0|0
    • There are blonde and ginger in Turkey and Turkey is very diverse you will find girls of your taste here

• Show All
    • Lebanese and syrian are also attractive

• Dude we turks are not mediterranien, we are central Asian people.

• I think the 3rd (ginger) and 5th (dark haired) girls are the best! They're so gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• 1. I can show you pictures of very attractive American women but that does not prove whether the average American woman is more attractive than the average Turkish woman.

2. Beauty is a very subjective evaluation, so why does it matter what I think about Turkish women. Do any of them care about my opinion?

1|3
    1|0
    • I just want to know everyone opinion come to Istanbul and Izmir according to me average Turkish ladies are also very attractive turkey is so diverse there any men can find his type of women

• My friends are very attractive

• Very attractive, yes

1|0
    0|1
  • I have been to Turkey and I've found that; yes I think Turkish ladies are very attractive indeed and in fact think they're a generally attractive race, if I had to chose from these examples I would say for certain that I would be most attracted to numbers 1 and 2 because they're closer in appearance to the Turkish ladies I've seen abroad and because I simply like the look of them 😊

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha Turkish men are crazy for eastern european and Scandinavian blonde

• People think that i look like first turkey is very diverse you can find any type of women here

• That first one literally made my jaw drop. Yes Turkish women can certainly be stunningly beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks haha people say i look like her

• Show All
    • I will also suggest Ankara

• Thank you for the tips, I will have to look them up.

I breed Angora rabbits, they are from Ankhara originally I think, or at least the trait they are known for is from the angora cats.

• If these are indeed Turkish women, then they are very very beautiful.

The first and second one are my favorites, but they are all beautiful. Except for the third to last one, she's ok.

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't like ginger and blonde?

• Show All
    • 2nd one also have amazing body

• People think that i look like first one

• I think women can be attractive from any country - The women in pics are lovely especially the first one

0|0
    0|0
  • any woman is attractive no matter where they are from

0|0
    0|0
    • Well thats true attractive women live in all countries

• Show All
    • no worries

I've not met any Turkish women myself that i know of tbh...
      you are as far as I am aware the first one I've spoken to

• Hope you meet many Turkish women in future

• Some are, some aren't.
    I like the second girl best

0|0
    0|0
  • Türk kızları eşsizdir bu sitedekileri toplasan biri bile etmez

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish women are very attractive

1|0
    0|0
    • Which Turkish lady is most attractive?

• All are, fist one look hot
      The actress not the last one, but before her

• Some are and some aren’t,
    The first girls is

0|1
    0|0
    • Well haha people tell me that i look like her and turkey is very diverse any guy can find women of his taste here

• Show All
    • I can't do that sorry but i am sure that you will find someone for it

• Lol okay

• 🍆 yes

1|0
    0|0
  • All look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but do they go well with cranberry sauce?

0|0
    0|0
  • They are famouse women

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well most of the pictures you've used are, it depends on the person there are ugly and good looking people from every race.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Red Head & The First One Are Nines No Homo

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol no one is 10

• Tell me what is 10 for you i will try to find Turkish like that those girls are all beautiful according to my taste

• U Sed So Urself No One Is A 10, End Of Story.

Recommended myTakes