Are Turkish women attractive?

Please me which Turkish lady is most attractive there are more pretty lady in Turkey but i can't put everyone hereAre Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?Are Turkish women attractive?
  • Turkish women are very attractive
  • Turkish women are attractive
  • Turkish women are average
    Vote C
  • Turkish women are unattractive
    Vote D

317

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally find women from the Mediterranean to be the most attractive group, in general.
    I would include (in descending order) Spanish (including Hispanic in the Americas), South Slavic, Greek, Turkish, Caucasian (Georgian, Armenian and Azerbaijani) and Italian into this bracket.

But I personally don't prefer blonde hair and blue eyes, hence my preference.

• There are blonde and ginger in Turkey and Turkey is very diverse you will find girls of your taste here

• Lebanese and syrian are also attractive

• Dude we turks are not mediterranien, we are central Asian people.

• I think the 3rd (ginger) and 5th (dark haired) girls are the best! They're so gorgeous!

Most Helpful Girl