What makes a girl stand out from a crowd for you?

960

Most Helpful Guys

• I regret having to admit this, but she has no tattoos, she's not butch trying to be a man or take a man's spot or control men doesn't hate men and she actually looks feminine. Qualities that are very rare in the US these days.

• And what constitutes feminine for you? I consider myself feminine, but others might not. No hate intended, just wondering.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Uh okay but what would make you say "that's a feminine woman"
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• @MarilynMansonsSlvt Because they are. They do the things for themselves to attract men even wear flowers in their hair over there. When was the last time that was seen in a western country such as the US? I can tell you, the 1970's.

• Oh man so many things like, the clothes she is wearing, her hair color, skin tone, etc. It could be anything. She could be wearing a tank top and I could notice she has nice fit looking arms and shoulders so that would stand out. It can be anything for me personally

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think it’s a height thing. I’m tall (5’10”) but by all means no giant here in the Netherlands & I catch people (men and women) staring at me all the time when I’m out in public. I think you can draw a lot of attention with what you’re wearing. I’m confident enough in my fashion choices to say I’m very stylish, but in an unconventional way — I don’t follow the mainstream in the way I look & it seems to because it apparently really makes you an eye catcher. Wear something bold that really is a statement over who you are & own it!