Are you willing to date an adult woman that could pass for 13-14 years old?

Example - holly Earl

So guys of gag, if you met a girl that was worth dating bu/t she had the appearance of someone that could be 13-14 years old, would you still consider dating her?
  • YES
  • NO

414

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends...

I'm definitely not attracted to the typical 13-14-year-old body. They often don't have the bodily features that reflect a woman. So if her body reflected a normal pubescent or prepubescent teen then that would definitely not spark my interest in a relationship.

Holly Earl has a body shaped like a woman though. So I would definitely consider. She just has a very young looking face. But it doesn't seem like she has a childlike demeanor. That being said, I would prefer her to have some other features that combat her childlike facial features. Like I'd want her personality to match that of a woman. It would feel too weird if she acted like a kid and looked like a kid.

• A 64 year old man dating a girl who looks like she is 13-14 is probably gonna get me ambushed and asswhipped by somebody who thinks I'm a pedophile. No thank you!

• Dont worry just tell them your kinda popular on a site called gag lol

• At age 64 dating anyone under 40 will make people look at you no matter what.

Doing a crime as asswhiping, well I assume this it the USA talking, in Europa, we are more liberal in this regard. We don't tolerate guns though so we art conservative and liberal in different ways.

Most Helpful Girl