Do you think tinder has potential to start relationships?

• Hookup Only
  • Chance for Relationships

1335

Most Helpful Guys

• Its a low chance to even use that app. a lot of guys there don't seem to take girls too seriously but only care to have sex then care less for them. Given the fact that tinder is been given a bad name because of hookups, I say the app is still really shitty to even use to think you can find a committed relationship from there. Don't waste your time. It's a lot better to just meet with someone naturally

• You can hook up on Tinder for sure but you can also find people who want relationships. People just need to be patient with these apps and stop calling them a HOOK UP app... thats stupid.

Most Helpful Girls

• I've started talking to someone via tinder for almost a month now. Was expecting a "hook up" sort of convo and experience but we're actually getting to get to know each other better and possibly date. So far so good... by the way his happened after a sea of guys who were interested in "hooking up" only. Guess I just got lucky!

• I didn't try to tinder but I tried to meet me and I all I got with played and rude men on there. i has a better chance by finding a mate on social and did work twice. one guys turn out to be a cheater and dumped. i met a new guy from Facebook and he my boyfriend.