Do you think tinder has potential to start relationships?

• Hookup Only
    Vote A
  • Chance for Relationships
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Its a low chance to even use that app. a lot of guys there don't seem to take girls too seriously but only care to have sex then care less for them. Given the fact that tinder is been given a bad name because of hookups, I say the app is still really shitty to even use to think you can find a committed relationship from there. Don't waste your time. It's a lot better to just meet with someone naturally

0|1
    0|0
  • You can hook up on Tinder for sure but you can also find people who want relationships. People just need to be patient with these apps and stop calling them a HOOK UP app... thats stupid.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I've started talking to someone via tinder for almost a month now. Was expecting a "hook up" sort of convo and experience but we're actually getting to get to know each other better and possibly date. So far so good... by the way his happened after a sea of guys who were interested in "hooking up" only. Guess I just got lucky!

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't try to tinder but I tried to meet me and I all I got with played and rude men on there. i has a better chance by finding a mate on social and did work twice. one guys turn out to be a cheater and dumped. i met a new guy from Facebook and he my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would not use Tinder to meet someone for a relationship. People are there for hookups.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have known 3 people who met on there and are in strong relationships. Me on the other hand have only been played on there and heartbroken

2|0
    0|0
  • Just went back on there and almost all the girls have photos of them in panties and a bra. They’re all sloots on there man lol. It’s mostly used as a hookup app, but I’m sure a relationship could start from tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • You 'can' find a relationship on tinder but that's not what the app is for. All you do is swipe yes or no. It's intended to be better and simpler than speed dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about you guys but I've only ever gotten 1 match. So I'm go a have to say no to both option lol
    Most guys just want to hookup. And most girls don't even reply.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe when it first came out... now and 3 years ago? no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think online dating is useless. It's better to date someone you've known for a long time, and have chemistry with. Online relationships won't last.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a couple of friends who found their "mate for life" on there but I'm convinced they were just extremely lucky lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've started relationships on there. You can find people looking for literally anything on there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there a *chance* on Tinder? Absolutely.

Is it a very good one, odds wise? NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had exactly zero luck with it. It's a pretty lame and yet I use it anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are people who actually got a relationship through tinder so yes, the potential is there but I think the chances are small

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? It is a dating app. If some people are there just to bang that is something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would personally not go though it. It seems much to slutty for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a relationship that lasted a year from tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • in India,
    Tinder is mostly used for relationships
    but in some other countries it is mostly used for hookups
    so it depends where you live

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and Baskin-Robbins is a great place to shop for a Makita power drill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Con artists and rapists will be using this more often

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe Tinder is good for anything, at least not for men.

0|1
    0|0
  • It has chance of both. It is essentially a meet app so it depends on how people use it

0|0
    0|0
  • Believe it or not I actually think hookups can start relationships!

0|0
    0|0
  • its full of dirty STDs and lots of baggage and dirty low life cheats tinder means to burn

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but its hard work to try get one since so many people just want hook ups

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder doesn't work in my country. I guess I'm unlucky

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it's possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mainly for Hookups for The Enablers. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my neighbors met her husband on Tinder.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never used it

0|0
    0|0
  • for the most part no.

0|0
    0|0
  • cloudy with a chance of meat balls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I got married to a woman I met on Tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the user

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who you are.

If you're an ugly, autistic incel virgin, it's over af.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try Ashley Madison. com

0|0
    0|0
  • Relationships no lots of sex yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I saw a video where this YouTuber friend met a guy on tinder and was a doctor and got her pregnant and was very Sctechy and the cops said the guy was trying to traffic her and the baby

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the individuals who are on there. I went on it and found some good genuine friends. Some were relationship worthy... but honestly it just depends on the individuals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I found my boyfriend in tinder and now we almost 1 year got tgt

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to but due to my bad experience I no longer think there’s a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but its primarily for hookups.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't work for me.. either in hookups or relationships. Maybe im just fuckin ugly🤣

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes