Why Does My Ex Girlfriend Put me on Edge and makes Beg For Her Back?

Lately My ex girlfriend randomly started texting me back and she is putting me on edge, making me beg for her back and makes me beg for her attention. My ex girlfriend is making me into her little bit*h boy. It’s very hard to get her attention and to get her to text me back, I ask her if being weak and dumb for her and her attention and she replied with “no it just means you love me”
I have already told her that I love and enjoy being on edge and begging for her and attention, she enjoys this too. Is there anyway that I could actually get her attention more often and get her to beg back? What is her motivation for this? Why does she enjoy treating me like this? Why Does My Ex Girlfriend Put me on Edge and makes Beg For Her Back?

717

Most Helpful Guys

• What the fuck u pussy stop responding to this bitch
    I had 2 ex GF's begging for me back after we broke up , she was texting ME for 1 month she wants be back crying and doing stuff

I said hell fuck no u broke my trust ( no she did not cheat but its too long story ) i dont want you back im going on a date in few hours and i gotta prepair so stop texting me

After she red it she send me like 50 crying faces
    I did not give her a chance back , im stubborn as fuck and if u do something thats a deal breaker for me there is no sorry

Grow up dude dont be a fkn pussy when its done its done u stop giving a FUCK

• Okay... let me catch you up because it seems like you’re struggling a little bit. Well see the thing is I understand the game she is playing I’m not even interested in her or her attitude, I have higher values and interest for myself. I don’t need a BUM bitch. I just enjoying playing along with her little game, I’m submissive, this gets me off, it gives me pleasure. So it’s a win-win for me😂

• You are fucked in the head man honestly go to some therapy :P

• She enjoys the attention you give her. I suggest not playing her game. If she starts bitching like that just let her be. Once she texts you again. Just ignore her. And unless she is begging for your attention and saying that she is sorry for her earlier behaviour trust me when i tell you that she is not worth your time and attention.

• Is it wrong for me to enjoy this and get off from her treating me like this? Does this make me a bad person that it gets me off? It’s such a big kink..

• You are likely just submissive in sexual roleplay and get lff from it. What she is doing though is not about fulfilling your fetish but instead treating you like trash for real. I said my piece but if you like what she is doing who am i to tell you any different. Whatever rocks your boat man.

Most Helpful Girl

• Turn the tables. Dont text her back when she texts you. If you are friends on Facebook or Instagram then post pictures of you with other girls and leave the description open to where it's not certain that you moved on or not. These girls can be friends. Then text her back with like wishy washy reply. From what I've seen. Girls will play games like that and then once the guy stops texting back it bothers them.