Why Does My Ex Girlfriend Put me on Edge and makes Beg For Her Back?

Lately My ex girlfriend randomly started texting me back and she is putting me on edge, making me beg for her back and makes me beg for her attention. My ex girlfriend is making me into her little bit*h boy. It’s very hard to get her attention and to get her to text me back, I ask her if being weak and dumb for her and her attention and she replied with “no it just means you love me”
I have already told her that I love and enjoy being on edge and begging for her and attention, she enjoys this too. Is there anyway that I could actually get her attention more often and get her to beg back? What is her motivation for this? Why does she enjoy treating me like this? Why Does My Ex Girlfriend Put me on Edge and makes Beg For Her Back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• What the fuck u pussy stop responding to this bitch
    I had 2 ex GF's begging for me back after we broke up , she was texting ME for 1 month she wants be back crying and doing stuff

I said hell fuck no u broke my trust ( no she did not cheat but its too long story ) i dont want you back im going on a date in few hours and i gotta prepair so stop texting me

After she red it she send me like 50 crying faces
    I did not give her a chance back , im stubborn as fuck and if u do something thats a deal breaker for me there is no sorry

Grow up dude dont be a fkn pussy when its done its done u stop giving a FUCK

0|2
    0|0
    • Okay... let me catch you up because it seems like you’re struggling a little bit. Well see the thing is I understand the game she is playing I’m not even interested in her or her attitude, I have higher values and interest for myself. I don’t need a BUM bitch. I just enjoying playing along with her little game, I’m submissive, this gets me off, it gives me pleasure. So it’s a win-win for me😂

• You are fucked in the head man honestly go to some therapy :P

• She enjoys the attention you give her. I suggest not playing her game. If she starts bitching like that just let her be. Once she texts you again. Just ignore her. And unless she is begging for your attention and saying that she is sorry for her earlier behaviour trust me when i tell you that she is not worth your time and attention.

0|1
    0|0
    • Is it wrong for me to enjoy this and get off from her treating me like this? Does this make me a bad person that it gets me off? It’s such a big kink..

• You are likely just submissive in sexual roleplay and get lff from it. What she is doing though is not about fulfilling your fetish but instead treating you like trash for real. I said my piece but if you like what she is doing who am i to tell you any different. Whatever rocks your boat man.

Most Helpful Girl

• Turn the tables. Dont text her back when she texts you. If you are friends on Facebook or Instagram then post pictures of you with other girls and leave the description open to where it's not certain that you moved on or not. These girls can be friends. Then text her back with like wishy washy reply. From what I've seen. Girls will play games like that and then once the guy stops texting back it bothers them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because you're prrdictsble and let her get pleasure from toying with you.

0|3
    0|0
  • She wants 2 be in control. By the looks of things she is in control. Stop begging her, just ignore her. Then I bet he she would get mad. Keep ignoring her that way she get's a taste of her own medicine.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank u for ur insight. I will take this advice. But what if she doesn’t text? And waits for me to start texting before she does? And if she does say anything I should just ignore?

• You pussy. You need to man the fuck up. She's throwing you crumbs of affection and you're feeding on it like a stray dog in the street. Unless you stop acting like this, you're never gonna get her. Because girls don't want to be with a dude who is desperate for attention. Try to ignore her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cuz Girls are like cats , they love playing the Game of cat and mouse , she wants to be the chaser , in your situation you need to start playing Jerry and make her want to chase you but also make it that she can't have you , just like Tom and Jerry , Tom always chased Jerry but Jerry kicked his ass but Tom didn't give up , A girl wants to look up to her man she doesn't want to be the one in charge , from reading your text to her it sounds like you are giving her the upperhand , you got to stop that shit , you got to act like you dont care act like you dont care to lose her , a Girl wants to look up to her man she doesn't want to be in charge. The best way to help you is you need to look at love differently , you need to realize Love isn't forced it can only be guided , you need to focus on you , we can only love someone the same way we want to be. loved , when we give someone love and they dont respond all you can do ls walk away and let them come tp you , if they choose not to come to you then all you can do is keep walking , we can't force someone to love us the same way we love them. So if you really like this girl , you need to focus on you and hot per her have the upperhand , Yes it sucks but this is how Girls operate , Girls are very emotional and as a man we tend to have to be a punching bag for them , we can't stoop lower then them

0|0
    0|0
  • She seems like a complete bitch, and you are acting like a pussy for putting up with it. Do you have a pussy? No, you don't. Don't EVER beg anybody for anything; not even your life.

The world is an ocean of, literally, billions of women. Go find a better one, and don't give so much as a second more thought to this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental instability
    But if you enjoy being on edge then up the anti flirt with someone else next step is obvious this is not going to end well

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you feed her ego by texting back.

Move on and find some better girls you can actually date and have sexual relations with.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can do so much better man. She needs too much attention like Trixie from fairly odd parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you do want her back you need to heal as long as the relationship you had with her. Better yourself. Move on. Was she really worth your energy and time? What happened?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like my first girlfriend. She did this crap to me as well. Run. You deserve better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could always try officially being her bitch. Maybe she likes being a dom. Wants to emasculate you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Right? Finally somebody that understands, lol

• It's probably easier than turning the tables at this point... you can always get your turn...

Since she likes you you beg... ask her if she wants you to beg for her in bed.

• It might turn her on big time... and it's easier to accept if you feel you are playing a role.

• She enjoys your attention and worshiping. She must be pretty pathetic loser as she has becomed that desparate to get it on that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Block her. Just block her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell her to stop talking to you you deserve better

0|1
    0|0
  • what a bloody idiot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... dont go full-desperation-mode.
    Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont try so hard to get attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're her bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure who is more crazy, you or her.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're an absolute simp/cuck. Block her and move on for christ sake.

0|2
    0|0
  • Send "SIKE😂 BYE BITCH" and leave it. Cause then you've played her. You deserve better make her more mad and leave. Do it trust me

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes