Guys, Would you consider dating a post OP transwoman?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That would be a definite and emphatic no for me. It is completely none of my business what she does or doesn't do with her body. However, I am only interested in adult heterosexual cis women; and no one else.

I am under no obligation to consider dating someone who is trans, or anyone else for that matter.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• No way. She has to be biologically female

0|2
    0|1
  • I guess it depends on what they look or sound like. I think I could handle someone who sounds and looks like a girl whether they're trans or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would only date a woman I could procreate with.
    So thats a definite no.
    Also they are rebelling against The Logical, Natural Order of the universe. Its satanic af

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not gay, I want children one day and I only date real women

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, and no one is a trans-phobic for saying it. There's a reason why men and women make babies, and a reason why men and men or women and women don't. Also, isn't getting your apple removed a little far?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm open to it! I like ALLL genders! I prefer cock, so I am more for pre -op& non-op TS ladies, but... If they were a great person, sure! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm only attracted to women. Men impersonating them are just men, nasty as licking maggots off the ass hole of week old road kill.

0|1
    0|1
  • no. to me "being a woman" isn't achievable by cutting off your penis and gulping down hormones.

0|2
    0|1
  • No. If I was going to get freaky with a tranny, she has to be pre-op or what's the point?
    Especially for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, plus their vag would not be self cleaning. It would be pretty gross

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still looks and talks like a guy so no.

0|1
    0|1
  • Would and have, actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Not one iota of interest to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I am a straight man who is attracted to women... the kind who were born with a vagina.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I found her both physically and emotionally attractive, then yeah. Even if she was pre-op.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes